HAPPY, HOPPY, EASTER!!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Comments

1. Happy Easter!
    Whitley recently posted…My TripMy Profile

2. Such a cute video. Now that song will be in my mind all day long. 🙂 Thanks for the smile this morning and Happy Easter to you my friend.
    Mason Canyon recently posted…Baseball, Baseball, Baseball, Indy 500 and Happy EasterMy Profile

That was hilarious! YOu guys are great dancers!

4. This video is AWESOME! We LOVE it!! 🙂 A very Happy Easter to you all! 🙂 xoxo Roxy & Tigerlino

5. Happy Easter! Much love and jelly beans!
    TMW Hickman recently posted…A to Z: QuirkyMy Profile

6. wow! what a dance! and how you threw your mom in the air! BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO! have a super sunday :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog HOPPY EASTERMy Profile

7. Kuruk says:

Happy happy and hoppy WOL! Easter Dakota and furamily!
    Kuruk recently posted…Responsible Pooping…My Profile

8. LOVE IT!!!! Happy Easter!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Happy Easter!My Profile

9. Whoa! YOU sure know how to cut a rug! 🙂

Happy Easter, pals!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Happy Easter!My Profile

10. Love the video! Happy, Happy Easter! Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Dogs N Pawz recently posted…Happy Easter! | 2014My Profile

11. BOL! Happy Easter!

Lots of Woofs from Earl an I at Earl’s World!
    Earl Lover recently posted…Black And White Sunday – Earl’s a SuperStar & Happy Easter!My Profile

12. Happy Easter! Happy Passover Dakota! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Black & White Sunday: Ice CreamMy Profile

13. Wow, Dakota, you sure got some moves! hehe happy Easter!
    Chewy the Golden recently posted…Chewy’s Birthday FeastMy Profile

14. Have a great day!
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…The Hunt – Happy EasterMy Profile

That was TOO CUTE!!! I love it! Happy Easter to all of you from all of us at Wag ‘n Woof!
    Jan K recently posted…Sepia Saturday – Spring SunMy Profile

16. Thank you and Happy Easter to you all from me and mine. Hugs and nose kisses
    Mags Corner recently posted…Taking Off Is Easy But Landing Is Another MatterMy Profile

17. We hope you had a happy and peaceful Easter – with lots of treats and cuddles 🙂
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Happy EasterMy Profile

Happy Easter! Hope you find lots of wabbits!
    Emma recently posted…Happy Easter 2014 | GBGVMy Profile

Hoppy Easter

20. Happy Easter to you and your crew! Hope you had a furbulous day! 🙂
    Tiffany & The Cattle Aussies recently posted…Happy Easter from Bella, Terra, & Kronos and Easter FunMy Profile

21. Misaki says:

Hope you’re having a lovely Easter

22. Hope you guys had a FUN Hoppy Day. Golden Woofs
    Golden Woofs: Sugar recently posted…Dog Poop Patrol On A Hunt #ScoopThatPoopMy Profile

23. Amy says:

Wow! You and your pack are superb dancers 😀
    Happy Easter to you (these jib jab videos are fun to see)
    Amy recently posted…Easter FunMy Profile

24. hahahaha I love jib jab that was cute as heck and what a great idea. Hope your Easter was great. Have a great week.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Mischief In Poop HuntMy Profile

25. Bailey says:

Happy Easter. What fun!!!
    Bailey recently posted…Happy Patriot’s DayMy Profile

I hope you had a great time!
    Clowie recently posted…Who was William Shakespeare?My Profile

27. Love the jib jab Easter video. Too funny!