My Dog Loves Popcorn! Wordless Wednesday

dakota popcorn 1

dakota popcorn 2

dakota popcorn 3

Comments

1. Mmmm! We love popcorn over here too! Healthy and delish!
    Mama Paws recently posted…5 Fool-Proof Activities To Keep Your Busy Dog EntertainedMy Profile

2. Dakota, you look so happy to see that bowl of popcorn! Enjoy 🙂

Crunch, crunch, crunch 🙂

4. I like that picture of you helping yourself to a big mouthful of popcorn!

5. Sue says:

So cute! Years ago our Lab mix, Sherman, loved popcorn so much that for his birthday we decided to put the air popper on the floor and let him enjoy. The joke was on us. The popcorn started popping and totally freaked out the poor dog 🙁
    Sue recently posted…Spring is here | Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

You do look happy about the popcorn, Dakota!
    Clowie recently posted…A matter of perspectiveMy Profile

7. Maisie used to chew it up and then spit it out! She always looked at me like, “Seriously?!”
    McGuffy Ann Morris recently posted…UFO?My Profile

8. Oh ya, these guys too. Yumm!
    Roxy the traveling dog recently posted…These paws are made for walkingMy Profile

9. Oh yummy! You’re so lucky!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Laura’s BirthdayMy Profile

10. Hope it’s unsalted 🙂 Happy BlogPaws WW. Golden Woofs
    Golden Woofs: Sugar recently posted…Golden Retriever and Tennis BallsMy Profile

11. We are not huge popcorn eaters here, unless of course it is smothered in butter at a movie theater, then I am all for it!!! BOL! BUT I wouldn’t mind buying some for the huskies!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Bizarre Husky behavior?My Profile

12. Popcorn is super yummy! We’ve actually found a new store in town that sells it in bulk so we’ve been popping our own!
    Emily @ Adventures of a Dog Mom recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

13. Dakota gets to eat popcorn straight from the bowl?!? No fair!
    Happy WW and BIG *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz
    Oz the Terrier recently posted…Marching Out the Limericks: TobyMy Profile

14. Captain munch and crunch
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Wordless Wednesday & National “Some Doggie” DayMy Profile

15. Love the series of photos!
    Miranda recently posted…Birthdays and Walks that Don’t HappenMy Profile

16. Bentley and Pierre LOVE popcorn! We received a giant can of it for Christmas and they were so excited. It is impossible to crack the lid on it without two eager dogs at our feet. It is the only thing that we can toss and they NEVER miss! BOL!!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Bentley and the Spring ChillMy Profile

17. Now the dogs here are going to start demanding popcorn! They never get any because the boyfriend likes salt.
    Tenacious Little Terrier recently posted…Wordless Wednesday #29 – Window GazerMy Profile

18. Kuruk says:

I’ve never has popcorn Dakota. Maybe I will ask Mama to make some! Woooowoooooo!
    Kuruk recently posted…Staying Young…My Profile

19. Haha you can see the perfect joy and excitement in his eyes – love it!

20. We’ve never had popcorn and Mom eats it all the time. Maybe since she’s seen this post she will share next time she grabs a bowl. Thanks Dakota – The Boys of Doodleville
    Cathy C. Bennett recently posted…FAMILY REUNION | WORDLESS WEDNESDAYMy Profile

21. I like it too, but we always have a problem: mom want’s it with that sticky caramel-stuff, dad salted and like it naked… seems we are not really the perfect match when it comes to pop-corn. Have a super wednesday and enjoy your tasty treat!
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog WORDLESS WEDNESDAYMy Profile

22. Oh my, I can’t believe you were able to snag some popcorn! Was your mom not looking? 🙂
    Nailah Bone recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Quickies & Pecks: The Honest Kitchen ReviewMy Profile

No way, we choke. Bet it’s good

24. Rooney loves Popcorn too!!! Happy Wordless Wednesday!!!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Mom, can I have some?My Profile

25. LOL So cute! 🙂 Enjoy the popcorn, sweetie! 😀 xoxo Roxy & Tigerlino
    purrfectkitties recently posted…An (almost) perfect plan… / Ein (fast) perfekter Plan…My Profile

Ha ha, help yourself, Dakota!! Our dogs love it too. I haven’t made any in a while so I don’t think Luke has gotten to try it yet! How about Cody, has he ever tried it? We used to have a cat that also loved popcorn!
    Jan K recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Sleeping CutiesMy Profile

27. Oh, popcorn thief! Rita only likes the buttery ones. She’s so fussy!
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…Less-Wordy Wed.: Note to Self(ie), Games of Bitey-Face + Selfies Don’t MixMy Profile

28. emma says:

Bailie likes it too, but not Katie and I
    emma recently posted…Get What You Want | GBGV | Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

29. Mine do too, good stuff
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Wordless Wednesday~World Epilepsy Awareness DayMy Profile

30. Aww Dakota! You make that popcorn look so good I want to pinch it for myself!
    Hugs, Carrie (Myfie, Ellie and Millie) x
    Carrie Johnson recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Caught SnugglingMy Profile

31. Beckett and Keltic love popcorn, chips, and nachos….. wait what don’t they like LOL.
    Helen Stewart recently posted…Wordy WednesdayMy Profile

32. Popcorn is a favourite treat here too!
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…Make Up Your Own HolidayMy Profile

33. Oh, Dakota, what a yummy treat! I like butter and salt on mine.
    Meghan aka FireBonnet recently posted…Our Magnificent Mysterious WorldMy Profile

34. Oh man so do I! But mom gave up carbs so she can fit in her red carpet dress and I’M the one that suffers. Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Happy DogMy Profile

35. “I smell yummies.

Can I have some?

Sure, I’ll help myself!” 😀
    Chewy the Golden recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

36. I love the expression on Dakota’s face … such anticipation! 🙂
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Happy Birthday to Mom Tracey!My Profile

37. Good job Dakota, way to sneak right in there and grab that popcorn!
    slimdoggy recently posted…FitDog Friday Anniversary GiveawayMy Profile

38. We love popcorn too! It’s so yummy!
    Dogs N Pawz recently posted…List of Tips for All Dog OwnersMy Profile

39. Amy says:

Toby loves popcorn too. Shhh don’t tell the vet (he’s supposed to be dieting) but we make a game of tossing it in the air for him to catch and he loves it. Dakota are you truly allowed to help yourself like that? Because if Toby was, the humans wouldn’t get any 🙂
    Amy recently posted…Wordless (kinda) Wednesday: Who Am I?: Canine EditionMy Profile

40. Glad you got some Dakota!
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Cold And WindyMy Profile

41. Hahaha! That is how sassy Anne is! She just walks up and sticks her nose in the bowl. Abbe and Mazie wait politely.
    Marty the Manx recently posted…Easy window whiffies and sun puddlesMy Profile

42. Jodi says:

Hehehe he just helps himself to it! Just like Delilah would do. Gotta love a dog that knows what he wants.
    Jodi recently posted…The Dog is Not the Problem…it’s Me.My Profile

43. Two of my favorite things in life: Dogs and popcorn. LOVE.

44. So cute! I live the third photo of you actually eating the popcorn BOL!
    Lida (Olivia’s Human) recently posted…Humane Society of Charlotte Pet Palooza 2014My Profile

45. Oh ours love it too, yummmm good snacks good snacks!!