BlogPaws 2014:Speakers Galore! Meet the Rescues and more!

BlogPaws 2014 speakers

Hi All! Do you believe that it is just a matter of WEEKS until the BlogPaws Conference? I can’t believe it either! The time is flying by!

For the past few years, I have had the pleasure of being the main moderator of the BlogPaws Conference Newbies Group (your go-to source for answers to your pressing Conference questions!)

Click HERE to join the group!

There are a number of active discussions taking place now, and I would like to share those links with you:

ANNUAL “NEWBIES” BREAKFAST AT CONFERENCE

Hope this helps!! When you visit the Newbies Group, take a look at the discussions, don’t see the discussion you are looking for? Click on “View All” on the bottom right corner!

Hopefully this will clear up some confusion and feel free to ask questions in the group or email me your questions at cgittleman at mi dot rr dot com

You can also send me a message on Facebook!

HAVE YOU REGISTERED???

You can get a 10% DISCOUNT by mentioning the code

BlogPaws2014-Caren-10

Comments

1. Glad to know you are going this year. We probably won’t be attending.
    Singing Dogs recently posted…Sierra on Rubbing her Scent on a Ball [VIDEO]My Profile

@Singing Dogs I am sorry to hear that, was hoping to see you again. 🙁

2. emma says:

The newbies group was super helpful for Mom last year. This year Bailie and I are driving with her so I can make sure she does things right. No flat Emma this time!
    emma recently posted…Spa Day at Fancy Paws | GBGV | Monday MischiefMy Profile

@Emma if you didn’t join the Newbies group, please DO! It’s for Veterans to share their experiences/advice too!

3. Sounds like a great time. Hopefully one year I can go.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Monday Mischief~Catching UpMy Profile

4. we would love to go but it’s too far and too expensive for us this year 🙁
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Tree Frog and TreatsMy Profile

5. So excited to be going and we can’t wait to meet you and give you a big hug!!!
    Christine and Riley recently posted…FitDog Friday: Shih Tzu Agility GirlMy Profile

6. Make sure you film Manny’s speech for us. I have yet to master the public speaking trick with Eko!

7. Misaki says:

Could you ask them to host it in the UK next year?? 🙂
    Misaki recently posted…Frankenstein’s MonkeyMy Profile

8. I wish we could visit blog paws, it would be great to meet your mom, Dakota. butt hey, guess what link my mom clicked first? yup, you will guess it: what to wear to the conference… she is unbelievable, really :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog DIY DISASTERMy Profile

9. sara, oreo & chewy says:

What great resources you have out there!

Someday, maybe, I ‘ll make it there.

10. So looking forward to it! Have to admit the first year was rough but your group made it 100% easier! The Lady
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Pet Blogger Education to Benefit our ReadersMy Profile

11. This sounded like fun.. Love the idea of it. Like Easy’s Momwithoutpaws can not attend hope you have a great time

12. We can’t wait to meet everyone! It sounds like you are going to need extra newbie breakfast tables! It is nice to know that a lot of other new people will be there! Bentley will be a flat pet this year, because I don’t want him to fly.
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Laugh in Black & WhiteMy Profile

Sure. Looks like a blast

14. My first thought was, “What in the world is a flat pet?” But it makes a lot of sense. If I attended a conference in the doggy flesh, I would be all up in everyone’s business!
    Chewy the Golden recently posted…Chewy Meets ChewyMy Profile

15. As of tonight, it looks like I’m going for sure! My plane ticket is being purchased tomorrow. Now I just have to cross my fingers that I will get the money I need for the hotel room! lol I’m really excited to be going and seeing Vegas for the first time!
    houndstooth recently posted…You Can Choose Your Friends, But You Can’t Choose Your FamilyMy Profile

16. Have a great time at BlogPaws!
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…DistractionsMy Profile

17. Oh it looks like so much fun! I’m so very jealous. It would be an amazing excuse for a holiday one day though! We hope you have lots of fun!
    Hugs, Carrie (Myfie, Ellie and Millie) x
    Carrie Johnson recently posted…Millie’s Obedience School Diaries: Week Eight – School’s Out!My Profile

18. Have fun at BlogPaws! How I wish we could have something like it over here.
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Laura’s BirthdayMy Profile

19. Hey Caren and Dakota

I so wish we were going this year, but unfortunately we can’t make it now 🙁

You’re all gonna have so much fun and learn so much! 🙂 One of these years we’ll get to meet in person!

If you know anyone who wants a ticket, I have one spare as it was purchased last year…..

I hope you’re having a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy 🙂
    snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted…Monday Mischief – Who stole Snoopy’s bed?My Profile

20. I can’t believe how fast Blog Paws is coming up! :O I’m super excited but also a bit nervous I’ll run out of time to do all the prep work for it. Guess I’d better start kicking things into high gear! 🙂
    Nailah Bone recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – A Pet Food AddictionMy Profile