Shelties of Spring

When trying to decide what I should blog about on the first day of Spring, my thoughts turned to two Shelties that I know from the DC Shetland Sheepdog group on Facebook.

MEET “THE BRUCCI GIRLS!!!”

ROSIE AND DELILAH!!!

shelties spring

If these beautiful girls don’t put you in a Springtime mood, I don’t know what will!!!! Thanks for the flowers, ladies!!!!!

(A special THANK YOU to your Mom for sending us this photo!)

HAPPY SPRING!!!

Comments

1. That is a gorgeous picture to welcome Spring! : )
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Spring has SprungMy Profile

2. Oh my they are beautiful x
    Mythreemoggies recently posted…Quality time spentMy Profile

3. Sue says:

What a beautiful photo of some darling dogs to celebrate the first day of spring :-)

4. emma says:

Are these your girlfriends, Dakota? Happy first day of spring!
    emma recently posted…The First Ever Amber Alert For Lost Pets | GBGV | #mobiPETPreOrderMy Profile

They are gorgeous! Happy SPring! Now if only mother nature would look at her calendar….

6. they are pretty girls for sure – hmmmm maybe Denny should ask if they are ‘free’ he is looking for his own girlfriend :)
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…MY New TreeMy Profile

7. Vivian says:

This is gorgeous. I am so ready for spring after all of this cold weather. This picture definitely says SPRING! Love it.

8. Lovely ladies! Of course, my Stella is, too! We adopted her last Spring from Central Illinois Sheltie Rescue.
    McGuffy Ann Morris recently posted…Happy Spring!My Profile

9. Hey Dakota – If your not romantically involved with one of these cuties, do you think you could hook up up a double date for the Boys?
    Cathy C. Bennett recently posted…STANDING OVATION | WORDLESS WEDNESDAYMy Profile

10. Misaki says:

Aww what sweeties :-)
    Misaki recently posted…toothpasteMy Profile

11. Beautiful girls and picture

And Happy Spring to you too

13. That is a very beautiful photo!
    Thanks fir sharing! And happy first day of spring…..sort of! BOL
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Thoughtless Husky Zoomies!My Profile

14. It’s a sputtering start, but hopefully Spring picks up and gets in gear soon. Would love to see some green (and some big dog smiles) in the world again.

15. Wow, what a lovely picture! Takes me back to my girlhood when we had Shelties. Such beauties!
    Amy Shojai, CABC recently posted…Poison Prevention Awareness WeekMy Profile

They’re very pretty! That’s a sweet picture.
    Clowie recently posted…More about MiloMy Profile

17. Spring arrived today! But of course I have to work! We did get out yesterday, but it was a bit chilly. Today it’s suppose to be a balmy 50 degrees!

18. you’re right they are beautiful! I’m in Sprigntime mood now :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog SPRING FLINGMy Profile

19. nothing like looking at cuties to mark the beginning of spring!
    Coco’s Mommy recently posted…tbt: My Baby is Growing Up!My Profile

20. We know them from FB too. Beckett and Keltic would sure like to meet them purrty girls.

21. What a pretty pair of ladies!

Bunny
    houndstooth recently posted…Spring Flights Of FancyMy Profile

22. Ohhh, they are so pretty!
    Dip and Elliot x
    Dip and Elliot recently posted…This Week’s SketchesMy Profile

23. Those are two lovely ladies Dakota! And you are one handsome guy! Happy first day of spring!

24. Pretty picture. Now if the weather would just cooperate!
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Running To A ChairMy Profile

25. I’m so glad that spring has arrived in our town. The weather has been gorgeous. I had a sheltie growing up; I had no idea they came in such variety until I started taking pictures of dogs. Such a gorgeous breed.

Enjoy your Spring.
    Kimberly Gauthier recently posted…Cleaning Tile is Easier than Cleaning Carpet @GoodHomeCoMy Profile

26. Such beautiful babies!
    Terry Cramer recently posted…Monday MischiefMy Profile