It’s “The Luck Of The Sheltie!!”

dakota st patricks day 2014

HAPPY ST.PATRICK’S DAY!!!!

May the “Luck of the Irish”

and the

“Luck of the Sheltie”

be with you!!!

Comments

1. Magically delicious! BOL! Dakota, the completely cracked me up! *nose kiss*

Bunny
    houndstooth recently posted…On Greyhounds And IrelandMy Profile

BOL BOL!!! “Nose Kiss” back at ya! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

2. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Magically delicious…that’s perfect!
    Dogs N Pawz recently posted…Scout & Diesel are Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day!My Profile

3. Happy St Patricks Day Dakota – we will pass on the Kisses (being how we is boy dogs) and just shake your paw 🙂

BOL BOL BOL!! Slapping you a “paw five!” Barks and licks and MANLY love, Dakota

4. Free kisses? I’m there! I could always use some free kisses from your handsome self!
    (hehehehe to magically delicious!!)
    Happy St. Paddy’s!!!

ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…OMD! Monday/ St.Pats style!My Profile

Hehehe I AM “Magically Delicious!!” Barks and licks and love, Dakota

5. Look at that cute Dakota. Sending you a kiss….Mawah!
    Roxy the traveling dog recently posted…Our last few days in ArizonaMy Profile

6. Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you as well and love the kisses.
    Mason Canyon recently posted…When Calls the Heart: Lost & Found, plus a GiveawayMy Profile

Free Sheltie kisses – what a great way to celebrate!
    Clowie recently posted…Hot on the trailMy Profile

They are normally QUITE expensive! BOL! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

8. Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you adorable Dakota and your family too! (-:

Thank you and the same to ALL OF YOU! Barks and licks and love, Dakota and Caren

9. You’re certainly a lucky charm!

I am! So is Eko! Mom is about to read your blog in a few minutes! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

10. Happy St. Patricks Day to you too you dapper lepra-Sheltie!

BOL BOL!!! Thank you!! “lepra-Sheltie” LOVE IT! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

11. Kuruk says:

O’woooowooooooooo!
    Kuruk recently posted…Watching…My Profile

12. I think Maggie would love some kisses from Dakota.
    slimdoggy recently posted…Is this Really Mischief or just Silliness?My Profile

Tell Maggie I am MORE than happy to give her some!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

13. Who wouldn’t want kisses from Dakota? So cute!
    Coco’s Mommy recently posted…It’s a Dog Party!My Profile

Thank you!! Slurp!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

14. Walls for the wind,
    And a roof for the rain,
    And drinks beside the fire –
    Laughter to cheer you
    And those you love near you,
    And all that your heart may desire!
    Happy St. Patricks Day! and many thanks for the luck of the shelties, bet that’s much more than all the pot of leprechaun-gold!
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog GREEN MONDAYMy Profile

Awww Easy I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU!!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota and Caren

15. Love it! Too cute!! Enjoy your holiday Dakota – Harley & Leo
    Cathy C. Bennett recently posted…DOODLE DAY CAREMy Profile

Thank you!!! You too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

16. How sweet! I’ll give you a kiss, you lovely Sheltie you!!

Earl and I.

Ohhhh I LOVE kisses! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

17. Lovely! Love that face.

Earl and I.

18. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! We are Irish for today and would gladly take a kiss! DAnce a jig and have a great day!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…The Luck of the IrishMy Profile

19. Misaki says:

Happy St Paddy’s day!!
    Misaki recently posted…Pet Theft Awareness weekMy Profile

20. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Happy St. Patrick’s DayMy Profile

21. sara, oreo & chewy says:

Happy St. Patty’s Day to you Dakota! You look good in green!

22. Love it Dakota xx Happy St Catrick’s Day
    MyThreeMoggies recently posted…Moggie Monday: Big whiskers and a kitty with a funny crunchMy Profile

23. BOL! This is so cute! I love the Magically Delicious part haha Dakota looks good in a green leprechaun hat 🙂
    Lida (Olivia’s Human) recently posted…Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Olivia!My Profile

24. ROFL! This is too funny and too cute! You are such a cutie Dakota! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
    Marquie recently posted…Happy St. Patrick’s Day!My Profile

25. Jodi says:

Happy St. Patrick’s Day Dakota, but don’t give those kisses away for free. You could earn some good biscuit money with those kisses. 😉
    Jodi recently posted…Some Big EasyMy Profile

26. We want free kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 Happy St. Patrick’s Day! xoxo Roxy & Tigerlino
    purrfectkitties recently posted…Have a PURRFECT week, sweeties! 🙂My Profile

27. emma says:

Have you gotten into the Lucky Charms cereal? My sister Katie would like some kisses since you are giving them out.
    emma recently posted…Make St. Patrick’s Day Greener| GBGV | #ScoopThatPoopMy Profile

28. BOL! Dakota….you are hilarious! You’re “magically delicious”…too cute! Happy St. Paddy’s Day to you and your family!
    Oz
    Oz the Terrier recently posted…#ScoopThatPoop: An Earth Rated LimerickMy Profile

29. My hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon would loves to taste yous!
    Lá fhéile Pádraig sona dhuit!
    (Happy St. Patrick’s Day!)
    Póga Nellie
    Kisses Nellie
    Penelope recently posted…Celebrate the Little People!!My Profile

30. Free kisses??? We’re on our way over NOW! 🙂
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Happy St. CATrick’s Day 🙂My Profile

31. Yay for free kisses! Sadie was giving out some of those today too, especially to the people who had corned beef to share with her. Hope you had a Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
    Mary from YourDesignerDog recently posted…Happy St. Patrick’s Day!My Profile

OMG I could soooooooo go for some corned beef right now!

32. i’d kiss you up Dakota.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Tuesday’s Tails~RatchetMy Profile

33. Hi Dakota!
    Rats! We missed out on free kisses yesterday! Next year! Our Mommy had us dress up for St. Paddy’s Day, too.
    <3 Colby & Bella
    Mama Paws recently posted…Our St. Patrick’s Day Photo ShootMy Profile

Well, you can have kisses ANY day!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Have a happy day!!
    Snorts,

35. Adorable! Hope you had a good one!
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Wordless Wednesday–A Good Work OutMy Profile

36. Bailey says:

Happy St. Patrick’s Day Dakota. I hope you had a wonderful one. I can’t imagine anyone could resist you.
    Bailey recently posted…Bailey’s Birthday PicsMy Profile

37. Oh man! I missed the free kisses. 🙁 happy late St Patty’s!
    Meghan aka FireBonnet recently posted…I’m Now on BloglovinMy Profile