“Time Is Of The Essence!!”

dakota spring forward

Daylight Savings time arrived for those in most of the U.S. at 2:00am Sunday, March 9th!

As long as I get to EAT earlier, then it’s ALL GOOD!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Comments

1. We remembered! We are definitely going to nap today!
    Bichonpawz recently posted…Black and White Sunday: The Snack EditionMy Profile

2. Spring clocks ahead! Check…..Get to sleep, nope did not work. Probably a nap day. Have a great Sunday Dakota :-)
    tylersat99 recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

3. Clocks~~Done. The furkids will be very happy about this, since now mom will be feeding them earlier to get them on the new schedule. I think in their heads they’re wondering “Does Mom know it’s to early for us to eat, hahahaha probably not!”

4. emma says:

We did it, but sure wish they would do away with this nonsense. Why not just keep the same time all the time?
    emma recently posted…Critter Watching | GBGV | Black and White SundayMy Profile

Yes, we did! I hate daylight savings time. I love my morning light.

6. I agree with Emma…can’t we just leave this alone…springing and falling and springing again. wears me out.
    slimdoggy recently posted…SlimDoggy | B&W Sunday 3-9-14My Profile

7. YES, n panicking. Did you know today march 9th is also Panic Day!. Have a great Sunday. Golden Woofs
    Golden Woofs: Sugar recently posted…Got Game! on Black n White SundayMy Profile

8. wish people could reset their internal clocks as easily as the one on the microwave :)
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…The Great Escape !My Profile

9. Misaki says:

enjoy your nap :-)
    Misaki recently posted…SW: Hatfield ForestMy Profile

10. You don’t need beauty sleep! We jumped forward and are well into nap time too! Have a good day getting your Easy on!
    Marty and the Gang

11. We’re still in Arizona, so we don’t have to. We will catch it in a week or so though.
    Roxy the traveling dog recently posted…In my favorite chairMy Profile

12. Thanks for the reminder, you go back and take a nice nap now. Have a great day.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Black And White Sunday ~Tuckered OutMy Profile

13. we have a full week of “real time” till we have to change our time. my mom tried to boycott the time-changing once, sadly “one-girl-demos” aren’t really the point of view :o) enjoy your rest, Dakota and have a sunny sunday!
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog FRIGHT FRIDAYMy Profile

14. Eating earlier is like winning the lottery! Except even better, cuz what would a dog do with money? Then again, I could eat a million dollars…
    Chewy the Golden recently posted…Sepia Saturday: Seal FaceMy Profile

15. Kuruk says:

That’s right Dakota! Woooooowooooooo!
    Kuruk recently posted…Excavating…My Profile

16. we are lucky we have iPhones….because Tater was not going to wake us up and will continue to get his “handsome rest” like Dakota…not even for breakfast (that is the difference between a dog and cats) lol (-:

17. We love the longer days ahead, but will never sacrifice our handsome sleep. Have a great B & W Sunday.
    Bark More, Growl Less Barking from the Bayou!
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…It’s National Panic Day!!!My Profile

18. Yap we changed the clocks here. Thanks fur the reminder.

19. Well, you must have gotten LOTS of rest, Dakota, ’cause you are way handsome!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Easy Like Sunday – The Kitchen CatsMy Profile

I am looking for my extra hour

That happens here in a few weeks time. They can’t fool me though – I always know what the REAL time is!
    Clowie recently posted…My trip to JánovasMy Profile

22. Even better, I couldn’t figure out how to change the time on my microwave in the fall so I didn’t have to do anything yesterday. Victory!

23. March 30th till we change our clocks ;-)
    MyThreeMoggies recently posted…Moggie Monday: Meet a couple of great doggiesMy Profile

24. Jodi says:

Today was the first day that the humans got up and the dogs stayed in bed. BOL

25. Yes, we sprung! But then had trouble getting to sleep last night since we tried to go to bed at the usual time. This time changing stuff always screws me up for a few days!
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…Monday Mischief: Found and Lost and FoundMy Profile

26. Papoe says:

We don’t have spring here but we sure hope you will have a nice spring ahead :)
    Papoe recently posted…Our Forgotten InstagramMy Profile

27. A Sheltie needs there beauty sleep. We’ve got to wait until the end of the month in the UK.

Sheba.
    Sheba’s Life Story recently posted…Bloat in dogs (GDV)My Profile

28. I am still trying to recover…lol.
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Wordless Wednesday–A RetrieverMy Profile

29. Just pinned your post! Love the pic!
    Coco’s Mommy recently posted…5 Fun Things to Do with Your Dog on Spring BreakMy Profile

Ohhh thank you!!!! I can’t believe I haven’t blogged all week! Not like me! A new post will be up tomorrow! Barks and licks and love, Dakota and Caren
      Dakota recently posted…“Time Is Of The Essence!!”My Profile

30. Hi Dakota!!!! Looking as handsome as ever!!!! We are still trying to adjust to the time change!!!! Hope your week is awesome!!!! Hugs

31. Olivia seems to like the time change, she sleeps later (probably because it’s darker longer) which means I do too!
    Lida (Olivia’s Human) recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

32. Did you have a good ‘spring forward’, Dakota? We don’t have this like yours; what a boring place we live in. :(
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Laura’s BirthdayMy Profile