Family Love-Sepia Saturday

Dakota has been wanting to participate in Sepia Saturday hosted by Ruckus the Eskie for quite some time now. He has been upset because I either forget, or have something else that I have to do. Well, today Dakota finally got his wish!

Click to visit Ruckus's blog!

Click to visit Ruckus’s blog!

In honor of February being the month of love, we are recycling one of our favorite photos. This is Dakota and his Aunt Nancy, who was visiting us from Florida. The “smile” on Dakota’s face says it all!

dakota and nancy 2 march 2012 love

Comments

1. how sweet! Love it.
    carma Poodale recently posted…A Calendar Planner for Pets w/Giveaway!My Profile

But what does the upside down toy behind them say? “Help me!” 🙂

Very sweet photo!

3. Very nice photo. Thanks for sharing.
    McGuffy Ann Morris recently posted…Greenies Dog TreatsMy Profile

4. awe that is love, great picture and glad you joined today! Have a great weekend.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Nothing But Norman #29My Profile

5. LOVE it 🙂 SWEET. Happy Weekend. Golden Woofs
    Golden Woofs: Sugar recently posted…Special Moment With My Dog SUGAR #RecipeForMomentsMy Profile

Thank you!! Guess what? I resolved the Cat Chat issues! It was a Google Chrome problem. I uninstalled and re-installed and all is fine! I am coming by your blog later today, I have been so worked up I need to play some computer games on Facebook and relax for a bit! BOL! xoxo
      Dakota recently posted…Family Love-Sepia SaturdayMy Profile

6. Awwwww. That is very awesome!

7. Aww , what a sweet photo ♡♥♡
    XOXO
    Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal recently posted…Thankful ThursdayMy Profile

8. that was the perfect photo to use 🙂
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Three word phrases we hate!My Profile

9. That’s a super photo Dakota, it says so much in sepia and in color! Have a super saturday!
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog ABOUT BEER…My Profile

10. Oh what a great Photo!
    Love the heart in it to!
    Have a great weekend!
    ((husky hugz frum da pack))
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Saturday Sibe-Vibe meets PPPMy Profile

thank you my furiends!! You have a great weekend too!!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

11. Well I sure hope you share some old photos on my #ThrowbackThursday blog hop! Loved the pictures thanks for reminder! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Earth Rated Solves #FrostFingers Crisis!My Profile

Dolly don’t push your luck lol………it took us long enough to finally join this one! xoxo

12. PAWfect photos to jump start the month of February Dakota
    Cathy C. Bennett recently posted…A SOLDIER AND HIS DOG | HENRY’S HOMEMy Profile

Thanks so much furiends!! Sorry we haven’t been around much but Mom has been crazy busy being a Blogpaws Ambassador…she can barely keep up with helping Cody and I with our blogs! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

13. That is the perfect picture. Love it!
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…CHUCKER ALERTMy Profile

thank you so much my furiends! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

14. Awww, from that look on Dakota’s face you can tell he loves his Aunt Nancy! <3
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…The Jazz CatMy Profile

15. What a great photo! Happy Sepia Saturday!! Much love, The Scottie Mom.
    The Scottie Mom recently posted…Pier 2My Profile

Awww thank you!!!! Happy Sepia Saturday to you too!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

16. emma says:

That is one of the best dog smiles ever!
    emma recently posted…Train Your Dog Month Challenge | GBGVMy Profile

Thank you so much my dear furiends!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

17. A photo of love for certain and well worth bringing back, again and again. What a delight.
    Meghan aka FireBonnet recently posted…Sepia Saturday: Hey Diddle DiddleMy Profile

Awww….Dakota loves his Auntie…..what a sweet photo!
    Jan K recently posted…Photobombs & Other Sepia Saturday SillinessMy Profile

19. Awww, that’s lovely!
    Dip and Elliot x
    Dip and Elliot recently posted…Saturday SketchingMy Profile

20. That’s a perfect photo for Sepia Saturday! Love it! 😉
    Donna and the Dogs recently posted…January. Just. Vanished.My Profile

21. We can tell you really love your Auntie.
    Millie & Walter recently posted…Friday Funny for FrankieMy Profile

Aahhh so sweet
    Lily

23. Dawn says:

Awe! What a sweet photo. Dakota looks extremely happy.
    Dawn recently posted…Pet Auto Safety Barks and Bytes #2My Profile

24. A picture full of love! Hugs and nose kisses
    Mags Corner recently posted…They Are BackMy Profile

25. Kroten says:

aaawwww….I see so much love there. Beautiful
    Kroten recently posted…Mischievous MirrorMy Profile

26. What a beautiful photo!!! I hope you guys had a great weekend!
    Rachel Sheppard recently posted…Under-construction 2/1/14My Profile

27. Welcome my dear Dakota!

Sorry for being so late on my Sepia Saturday rounds. I just came back from a trip to Yosemite and had no internet there!

Man, what a great first post. The sepia really captures the warmth for the start of February into the Valentines season. Can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us hoppers!
    Ruckus the Eskie recently posted…Sepia Saturday #6: Contrails in the SkyMy Profile

28. Misaki says:

Awww so cute:-)
    Misaki recently posted…AlfieMy Profile

29. Just aroootiful! What a handsome boy you are Dakota!
    Wally & Sammy

It’s a lovely picture!
    Clowie recently posted…The cute face of puppy farmsMy Profile

31. Beautiful picture.
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Make A First Aid Kit For Your DogMy Profile

32. Donald says:

I’ll right away snatch your rss feed as I can’t to find
    your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any?
    Please allow me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
    Donald recently posted…DonaldMy Profile

Hi Donald, there are TWO ways to subscribe via email right on the right hand side of the blog at the top….one says “subscribe via email” the other is an envelope.