My Dog Toy from Molly Ragmuffin

Hi all and happy Monday!

Hoping that all of you that are experiencing the heavy snow that we are having right now, are inside toasty warm and dry!

I am! I have been playing with this super cute toy that I won over at Molly Ragmuffin’s blog!

I was so surprised and happy that I won!

Molly sent me this super cute note along with the toy:

mollys toy and note

Isn’t that just too adorable??

I LOVE MY NEW TOY!

mollys toy and dakota holding it

mollys toy and dakota

THANK YOU MOLLY!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Barks and licks and love,

Dakota

Comments

1. Stay warm Dakota. I feel like I’m the only one in blogville with NO snow! But that’s OK with me :) It’s still cold here. Very cute toy from your friend. Stay warm!
    Ann Staub recently posted…Taking It Easy on SundayMy Profile

We have over a foot, would you like us to send you some? BOL!!! We also have temps of 6 degrees (and lower) do you want those too? BOL!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
      Dakota recently posted…My Dog Toy from Molly RagmuffinMy Profile

What a cute toy!

Stay warm these next few days Dakota. Hopefully it will warm up soon.

That toy is very cute!
    Keep warm and safe, Dakota!
    Clowie recently posted…Happy New Year!My Profile

4. We won some toys from Molly too and will be blogging about it later this week. She is such a sweet cutie.
    Millie & Walter recently posted…Our Winning Ways – Iams ShakeablesMy Profile

5. Misaki says:

That’s so sweet:-)
    Misaki recently posted…Bashful’s big day outMy Profile

6. What a fun toy to win! That’s wonderful!
    Katie and Coccolino recently posted…Mini pig avoids a winter wonderlandMy Profile

7. Nothing like a new toy to kick off the week – stay warm!

8. I looks great, hope it isn’t the one-eyed, one-horned, flyin’ purple people eater :o) But it’s super cute :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog SILLY SUNDAYMy Profile

9. That toy is super cute, Dakota! I hope you have loads of fun playing with it!
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz
    Oz the Terrier recently posted…My Name is Oz and I am…My Profile

10. Kuruk says:

You look so beauwoowoootiful with your toy! Woooooowooooooo!
    Kuruk recently posted…Happy Pup…My Profile

11. Molly says:

Hi Dakota!
    I am sooo super happy that you like your toy! It was pretty fun to have a contest like that. I made a couple of new furiends as well.
    Happy New Year and keep warm!
    Love Molly

Hi Molly! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my toy! THANK YOU!!!! I am so happy you made some new friends!! Happy New Year to you too and you keep warm as well! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

12. What a great toy……of coarse it wouldn’t survive 5 minutes on our place….the dweeb is a champion de stuffer
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…Musing on Monday 2014 Edition #1My Profile

13. Bailey says:

What a great toy. Have fun with it. We warmed up enough to have a wet foggy day. It is ruining our snow playground.
    Bailey recently posted…Christmas Wreaths Final PictureMy Profile

14. That toy looks like fun!

Bunny
    houndstooth recently posted…Not The Adventure We Were ExpectingMy Profile

Stay inside and warm
    Liky

• Two French Bulldogs says:

My name is Lily, IPad

16. You’ve a very sweet friend, Dakota! That toy looks really cool!

Stay safe and stay warm, Dakota! Hope temperature is up again soon!
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Ugh!My Profile

17. What a lovely toy Dakota! You sure are one lucky pup :)
    Rachael recently posted…Here is to 2014My Profile

18. Adorable toy! This weather is horrible. Stayed home from work Monday, rode with hubby yesterday and they finally plowed our street so I am on my own today. :) Hope you are staying warm!
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Wordless Wednesday–Too Cold To Enjoy The SnowMy Profile

19. What a fun toy! Enjoy your prize!

20. What a cute toy sweet Dakota. Have lots of fun with it. Hugs and nose kisses
    Mags Corner recently posted…Just Never Thought About It Back ThenMy Profile

21. Hey Dakota

Have you still got snow buddy? Wanna send some my way? I’ve never seen any!

I hope you’re having a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy :)
    snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted…Monday Mischief – Stuffy Outside!My Profile