New Year’s quotes to live by

dakota new years 1 dakota new years 2 dakota new years 3 dakota new years 4

Comments

1. Excellent quotes to live by Dakota!! HAPPY NEW YOU!! PAWS TO YOU, as always! Noah!
    Allen and Noah recently posted…Happy Doggieversary To Me!!!My Profile

2. Happy New Year. Love the quotes!
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Happy 2014!My Profile

3. Great quotes to start the new year off! Wishing you and your family a wonderful and blessed New Year!
    Spencer
    Spencer recently posted…End of the Year ReviewMy Profile

4. Misaki says:

Happy New Year Dakota!
    Misaki recently posted…sleeping it offMy Profile

5. emma says:

Very good quotes! Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2014!
    emma recently posted…I think I can explain… | GBGV | Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Good quotes for the new year.

Happy 2014 to you and your family!

7. Happy New Year to you and your family, Dakota!

I love your quotes and I especially love your sense of humour.
    Eva or sometimes Priscilla recently posted…Happy New Year!My Profile

8. Wishing you a very happy New Year! Lee and Phod
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…How New Year’s Eve really went in our houseMy Profile

9. Happy New Year!! Great advice, We hope the coming year is awesome!

10. Reilly says:

The sense of humor is one of the best senses :)

we couldn’t agree more! Happy New Year! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

11. Happy New Year, Dakota!! Give our best for the new year to your family as well!
    *high paw*
    oz
    Oz the Terrier recently posted…Recovered – The Shapeshifters’ Library: Book 3My Profile

12. Happy New Year Dakota, Cody and Caren.
    Sand Spring Chesapeakes recently posted…Wordless Wednesday~Happy New Year 2014My Profile

13. Happy New Year Dakota & Cody! We love your quotes <3
    M. K. Clinton recently posted…Black Eyed Peas, Cabbage & a Happy New YearMy Profile

14. Marie says:

Great advice for new year…Happy 2014!!

15. CK says:

Happy New Year!
    We are wishing good humor, good luck and much happiness in the new year.
    Great quotes!
    CK and Jozi
    CK recently posted…Happy New YEAR!My Profile

thanks so much and the same to you! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

16. Great new year’s wishes and good quotes too. Happy New Year!
    slimdoggy recently posted…Wordless Wednesday New Year’sMy Profile

Thanks so much my furiend!! Happy Happy New Year! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

17. Great! The first one is my favorite. Happy New Year! :0)
    Dawn Ross recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – Happy New Year and Winter Road TripMy Profile

Thanks Dawn! I think the first is my fave too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

18. Love those quotes, Dakota! Happy New Year to you and your family! :)
    meowmeowmans recently posted…A New Year, New Homes, and a New Look!My Profile

Oh I LOVE when kitties take the time to stop by! Thanks so much!!!! Happy Happy New Year to ALL of you! Barks and licks and love Dakota

19. Great quotes! Happy New Year!!!
    Liz (Woof Woof Mama) recently posted…5-Day New Year’s Sale 15% OFF All Pet Toys, Treats & Gear!My Profile

Thanks so much! Happy New Year to you! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

20. Joyce says:

Great sentiments. Thanks for sharing and have a great new year.
    Joyce recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: TeaMy Profile

Thanks so much Joyce!! Happy Happy New Year to you too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

21. Great quotes!!!!
    ((Husky hugz))
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted…Happy Wordless Wednesday/ New Years Day!My Profile

Happy New Year
    Lily

23. Hey Dakota

You sure are such a good sport buddy! What a pawsome pawty! I hope you got well rewarded! :)

Thanks for asking about the prizes your Mom sent, I just posted a reply on my site, but thought I should copy it here in case you didn’t see it :)

“Mum read this the other morning and was confused about the book as it hadn’t arrived, but she had flu and I was busy looking after her so I didn’t get time to reply – then that night Dad got the mail and Tah Dah the book was there, how cool! The treats also arrived before Christmas! Thanks so much guys! I’m a lucky pup! :)

Happy New Year to all,

Your pal Snoopy :)
    snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted…Monday Mischief – The Big Yellow ThingMy Profile

Thank Goodness Snoopy!!!! If you hadn’t received both of those items I would have told YOU to check your address!!! BOL! Happy Happy New Year! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

24. Pawsome quotes Dakota :) I think I like the first one the best!
    Ann Staub recently posted…Dog Daddy | Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

25. Great advice! Happy New Year guys! Love Dolly
    Dolly the Doxie recently posted…Dolly’s New YearMy Profile

I love your quotes!
    Clowie recently posted…Happy New Year!My Profile

27. LOVE the sense of humor quote! Great inspiration Dakota!!!! xo

28. These are the best! Happy 2014!
    Jessica @ Life with Duke recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Tug of WarMy Profile