Hi my furiends! It’s Dakota and today I am wagging my tail with excitement about a new jacket that I was asked to try out by my friends at EzyDog!
It is the
2013 ELEMENT JACKET
Now I am not an “exploring” kind of dog, but I do like to keep my luxurious fur, clean and dry, AND I like to remain warm when going out to do my business. With the wet and cold Michigan winters that we have, this jacket fits the bill perfectly, and from the weather reports I am hearing that pertain to my friends in Minnesota, they need this jacket too!
When Mom and I opened the package and saw the jacket we were both impressed by the outstanding quality. This is one beautifully made jacket that should definitely stand the test of time!
Go Exploring with Our New Element Dog Jackets
Our snug, warm and waterproof dog jackets come with *cam lock slider release buckles for quick adjustment and a perfect fit. Use the Element Dog Jacket during thunderstorms for calming your pup while performing in tough conditions.
- Built for adventure in multiple colors
- The wind and shower proof shell is made from 600 denier material with oxford panels
- Inner lined with a non-pilling fleece for comfort and warmth
- It features a Quick-Fit Neo-Xpand™ neckline making it easy to put on
- Attaching a dog leash to a harness or collar is simple with the waterproof access zipper
- The side panels have light reflective piping for safety on those late night or early morning treks
- Easy to fit, easy to wear, easy to see – ready for the elements!
- Color Options: Sky, Scarlet
- Size Options: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- *Caution: Cam lock buckles NOT AVAILABLE on XXS and XS
Now, it is SUPER IMPAWTANT to make sure that you have the right size and I am here to help you out with that! Mom thinks she wasn’t careful about measuring me, because my jacket might be just a tad too big, but rest assured that both Mom and I LOVE it and will wear it regardless!
The nice woman at EzyDog kept telling Mom to be sure she had the right size, but you know Mom, she is one stubborn cuss, but I digress. Here is the size chart to help you out:
For the best fit, measure your dog from it’s neck to the base of his or her tail:
Body Length (in)
Body Length (cm)
|XXS||11 in||28 cm|
|XS||14.5 in||37 cm|
|SM||17.5 in||46 cm|
|MD||21 in||53 cm|
|LG||23 in||59 cm|
|XL||27 in||69 cm|
|XXL||31 in||77 cm|
I know many of the doggies that read my blog are super adventurous and LOVE the outdoors and when I told my furiend at EzyDog that, she said that my readers could have a special 10% off coupon! Here you go! E10OFF (COUPON CODE IS VALID THROUGH JANUARY 9th, 2014)
With the weather getting worse in many areas you will be glad that you have your EzyDog 2013 Element Dog Jacket! You will be ready for anything and everything! Me? I will use mine for walks with Mom and Dad!
Thanks EzyDog for the chance to review such a great jacket! In full disclosure, I was sent an EzyDog 2013 Element Dog Jacket in exchange for my honest opinion. I was not compensated for this review.
Barks and licks and love,