It’s Haunted Hayride time! Some words on Wednesday!

I am so sad that my furiend Mr.Pip had to go to the “Bridge”, it broke our hearts. Before he left, he wanted us all to join him on a Haunted Hayride.

With Mr.Pip not here I didn’t think there would still be a Haunted Hayride but his kitty sister, Rosie, stepped up to the plate! She also had help from Madi  & Mom too! Won’t you join me at the Hayride? To come along, just click on my photo below! See you there!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

dakota hayride

Comments

I seem to be having trouble with your link, Dakota. I’ll try again later.
    Clowie recently posted…Noisy celebrationsMy Profile

Link worked for me! How nice of all those friends to go on the hayride! I’m sure Mr. Pip went along for the ride.

3. emma says:

We would love to go on a hayride, I bet that hay smells good, then the wind in our fur…fun!
    emma recently posted…On the Wagon | GBGV | Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

4. Looks fun! Cinnamon wants to go for a ride too!
    Cinnamon recently posted…Wordless Wednesday!My Profile

5. SUGAR says:

PAWsome SMILE Dakota. Wish you guys live close as we definitely would like to join you. Happy Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
    SUGAR recently posted…Halloween TricksMy Profile

Sugar we wish that you lived closer too, then I would do FUN things! BOL! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

6. Gah! I got so distracted by Pip’s passing that I forgot to send in my picture!

Bunny
    houndstooth recently posted…Wordless Wednesday 10/30 — Trick Or TreatMy Profile

7. Love your hat, you are so ready for a fun hay ride.

BOL!! Thank you!!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

8. Pip says:

Ruh roh maybe it is haunted link! Lol!

Dakota, please hang on my sister’s driving skills aren’t great!

Your pal, Angel Pip

BWWWAAAH! You got it Pip!! I will! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

9. Dakota you are a most handsome Sheltie…love love love your fluffy white chest.
    It was my pleasure to help my Angel Pip and Rosie with the hayride.
    Hugs Madi your boofriend
    Madi and Mom recently posted…HOWL-O-WEEN: GHOSTLY STORIES PART IMy Profile

Ohhhh Madi!!! I am soooo flattered!!! THANK YOU!!! You are quite beautiful too! Mom and I tried to follow your blog but we don’t think that you have “follow by email” if you do, we couldn’t find it 🙁 Would you please add it if you have a moment and let us know? I LOVE that you are my “BOOFRIEND!!!” Barks and licks and love, Dakota

10. Hang on to your hat, cowpoke! Happy Howl-O-Ween!

Wyatt and Stanzie
    Wyatt Airedale recently posted…The Haunted HouseMy Profile

11. I’m glad Rosie was there and you had a funny hay-venture! I saw the pictures, what a fun – and I had to stay in bed… butt next year I’m a hay-rider too, I feel much better today , so I’m fit till Howl-o-ween :o)
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog HOWL-O-WEENMy Profile

12. We are so excited about this hayride! We are sure Pip will be smiling down on all of us! Lee and Phod
    Hailey and Zaphod recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – My Demon DogMy Profile

13. Mayzie says:

Yeehaw! Dakota you look SO super spectacular and hayridey with that straw hat on. I’m awful excited for all the Halloween fun goin’ on in Blogville. And that Pip…isn’t that just like him to make sure that the pawty went on.

Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie
    Mayzie recently posted…Nutrish Community Outreach: Mom Visits Second ChanceMy Profile

14. Lee says:

Your picture looks so festive, Happy Howl~O~Ween.
    Sweet William The Scot
    Lee recently posted…Howl O Ween Countdown 2My Profile

thanks so much William!!! Happy Howl-O-Ween to you too! Barks and licks and love Dakota

• Lee says:

Saw your comment over on my blog asking if I had a “follow by email”. I just have Join This Site with Google Friends. Thank You For Your Interest. Normally I only post once a week and usually my blog shows things around my City of Cincinnati. Dakota is beautiful.
        Sweet William The Scot
        Lee recently posted…Howl O Ween Countdown 2My Profile

15. Jodi says:

I’m sure Mr. Pip is looking down and smiling at you all for following through with his wishes.
    Jodi recently posted…The Post Where the Mama Learns a New TrickMy Profile

16. We went and checked it out. Cute pics! Sorry about your friend, Pip.
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Outtakes, So-Cal Fall & A New Hop!My Profile

17. Looking good, pardner Dakota! We went and checked out the haunted hayride … yeeee haw! 🙂
    meowmeowmans recently posted…(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Kit EMy Profile

18. Oh Dakota, that hat is totally pawfect fur you!

We’ve been enjoying all the Halloween festivities around Blogville.

Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

19. Misaki says:

Looks like you had fun Dakota!
    Misaki recently posted…Most Original Costume!!My Profile

20. You look fantastic in your photo, enjoy the hayride!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x
    Dip Bridge & Elliot recently posted…Auditioning for HalloweenMy Profile

21. You look great in your hat! We are on the hayride too, what a blast. We knew Pip would want us to keep having fun!
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta
    Idaho PugRanch recently posted…the Guests are Arriving!!!My Profile

22. That’s an awesome pic of you buddy!

I hope you had fun on the hayride!

Wags to all,

Your pal Snoopy 🙂
    snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted…Rain Stinks!My Profile

23. I miss Pip. Glad the hayride went on. 🙂
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Follow-up Friday 11-1-13My Profile

24. What a wonderful hayride. Sorry we missed it.

♥♥♥Mommy’s girls