“You Eat Hot Dogs!” Be sure you have YOURS tonight! #GoTribe !

Saw this fantastic video on YouTube, (be sure to hang in there til the 43 second mark and beyond), this is a hot dog vendor in Cleveland,  Ohio, (my home town, I lived there for 35 years before moving to Michigan in 2001)….

Good luck to the Cleveland Indians   tonight in the AL Wildcard playoff game that will be played  IN CLEVELAND!

It is a “do-or-die” game. If  they “do” they progress in the playoffs, if they “die”, they’re DONE!

While you’re there, “EAT A HOT DOG!!!”

Comments

That video is hilarious! I’m still laughing, I think I’ll play it again.
    I hope your team win!
    Clowie recently posted…Ch-Ch-ChangesMy Profile

SOme people really love their jobs! Too funnny.

3. This is too funny! Glad I saw this so early in the morning to get a good laugh to start the day 🙂
    Katie and Coccolino recently posted…Me and my piggy – the Girl’s perspectiveMy Profile

4. LOL. We cheer Tigers of course. 🙂
    2 brown dawgs recently posted…Wordless Wednesday–Just Trying To Get Some Shut-EyeMy Profile

5. What a hoot! Now we really want a hot dog! Thanks fur sharing!
    Prudence (& Theresa) recently posted…BarkWorld Blast Baby!My Profile

6. emma says:

Oh my! I think people might eat more hotdogs if they did not cost $4.50 a piece, but that guy is funny!
    emma recently posted…Shelter Snoopy | GBGV | Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

7. Hee hee, some people.

8. Mom don’t eat hot dog … there’s a story behind it. Maybe mom will share the story next time we see you. Happy Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
    SUGAR: Golden Woofs recently posted…Few Words on WW Golden Good Catch Animated PhotoMy Profile

9. Yanks are out so I’m rooting for Cleveland too. Here’s hoping the tribe pull it out!

10. Wait Mr. Hot dog guy, I want one!!!! Wonder if he can still talk in the evening :o) Good Luck to the Indians!
    easy rider recently posted…easyblog TASTY TUESDAYMy Profile

11. That was so funny! Hope you enjoy your game.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x
    Dip Bridge & Elliot recently posted…Almost WWMy Profile

12. So I think this guy believes in his product?! 🙂 Funny!

I hope you’re having a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy 🙂
    snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted…I turn my back for a minute!My Profile

13. Hysterical. His throat must hurt after work!! (Nothing like going to the game and eatin’ a dog!!)
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: What’s With the Waiting?My Profile

14. Go Tribe, go!
    meowmeowmans recently posted…Tabby Tuesday – MollyMy Profile

15. Too funny..a guy who LOVES his job. Probably doesn’t hurt he gets free seasons tickets 🙂
    SlimDoggy recently posted…Wordless Wednesday 10-2-13My Profile

Good point SlimDoggy! Never thought of that before! Love, Caren

16. Haha, how funny! Thanks for sharing a good laugh!
    Jessica recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Apple PickingMy Profile

17. Too funny!! Surely after all that he sold some hot dogs. They are pretty pricey but had I been there I would had to have had one…I wish now I had one. lol Hugs and nose kisses

lol!! I would have had to have had one too!!! And now I want one! love, Caren

18. Ummm…. That guy is a little creepy! Who knew hot dog sellers were so angry?

Bunny
    houndstooth recently posted…Wordless Wednesday 10/2 — Behind the MaskMy Profile

19. I am so sorry I missed this yesterday. I was having a great conversation with a special friend (from another state, not Rays country), and then I had to get ready and go out to a place (bar, not church), to watch a game (not Monopoly). That video is outrageously hysterical!i
    Jobi and Fisher recently posted…Can You See Me NowMy Profile

Wonder if he got more tips
    Benny & Lily

21. Mommy is suddenly in the mood for a hot dog!