“The Day America Cried”

dakota september 11

Comments

1. It was a very sad tragic day. Will never forget it especially the victims and their families. Golden LOVE WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
    SUGAR: Golden Woofs recently posted…WW: Your Thoughts On The Blank PillarMy Profile

Seems like yesterday to me. Butunbelievably, most of my high school students were too young at the time to remember that day, so we must keep telling the somber story to them.

It was a day that stunned the world.
    Clowie recently posted…Help! Kelp!My Profile

4. emma says:

It is a sad day for that reason, but since Mom was living in Europe at the time it did not have as big of an impact and it is my birthday, so we always celebrate. I am a reminder that even though there is tragedy on a day, good things can still happen, so we stay positive and look forward…along with eating cake 🙂
    emma recently posted…No Snoopy Today, It’s My Birthday! | GBGV | Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

5. Thanks for the post- I will share it with my humans- today is a day they don’t like to remember as they were affected by the Pentagon events and so were some of their friends! PAWS TO YOU!!! Noah
    Allen and Noah recently posted…September 11My Profile

6. I can’t believe 12 years have passed it still seems so fresh, Remembering the fallen and heroes of 9/11 from the UK.

Sheba.
    Sheba’s Life Story recently posted…Remembering the heroes of 9/11.My Profile

7. A very sad day indeed. We too will sit and reflect, remember in prayer all the lives lost and be thankful for all the HERO’S!

Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

8. Lovely tribute, Dakota.
    *high paw*
    Oz
    Oz the Terrier recently posted…Make a Run to Anastasia State ParkMy Profile

9. Jen says:

t certainly doesn’t seem like it was 12 years ago. I can remember like it was yesterday and my heart is heavy when I think back.
    Jen recently posted…Dog Selfies Gone Wrong, Wrong and Wrong.My Profile

10. It’s so hard to believe it was 12 years ago.

11. Beautiful tribute Dakota,

Your pal Snoopy 🙂
    snoopy@snoopysdogblog recently posted…Squirrels don’t wait for a Dodgy Leg!My Profile

12. Beautiful and well said. Thank you.
    Tripawds recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: RememberingMy Profile

13. Thank you…we’re changed because of that day.
    Amy Shojai, CABC recently posted…Always Remember, Never Forget ALL the HeroesMy Profile

14. I think it is the day the world cried…
    Reilly & Denny recently posted…We will always rememberMy Profile

15. Time does heal some wounds.
    Cinnamon recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

16. Jodi says:

We will never forget!
    Jodi recently posted…So I’ve Got This Paypal Button on my BlogMy Profile

17. Will never forget. Bless the familys.

18. Kari says:

Very touching. Thank you.
    Kari recently posted…Leo’s bright ideaMy Profile

19. A very sad day for us all.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x
    Dip Bridge & Elliot recently posted…Almost WWMy Profile

20. Great photo for today! 🙂

21. It seems so unreal to me – like it happened forever ago, but then it is oh so real. TY for the tribute, Caren and Dakota.
    Carol Bryant recently posted…Natural or Organic or Botanical: What Dog Product Labels MeanMy Profile

22. Thank you for this beautiful tribute, Dakota. We will always remember.
    meowmeowmans recently posted…(Almost) Wordless Wednesday – SolomonMy Profile

23. A good remembrance Dakota – thanks for sharing.
    SlimDoggy recently posted…Wordless Wednesday 9-11-13My Profile

24. Donna says:

Thank you for sharing this beautiful tribute.
    Donna recently posted…Every Two to Three Days…My Profile

25. A lovely tribute, Dakota. Thank you.
    Miss Harper Lee recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Privacy PleaseMy Profile

26. Such a sad day that we will never ever forget.
    Jackie Bouchard recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Caption These PupsMy Profile

27. We’re all remembering in sadness today Dakota…and can only pray that the past is not repeated
    GizmoGeodog recently posted…Your Dog Will Thank You–Go Grain-Free for Le$$My Profile

28. We will always remember.

29. That is such a beautiful picture Dakota – lovely tribute!
    Ann Staub recently posted…Help Sister Rachel and Ray Charles Find a Forever Home TogetherMy Profile

30. two French Bulldogs says:

Feels like yesterday, so sad
    Benny & Lily

31. <3 Will always remember.
    Francesca Villa recently posted…Dividing The Three D’s.My Profile

32. Simba says:

True, we will never forget. I remember it like it was yesterday.
    Simba recently posted…Fashion Friday: Boss The French BulldogMy Profile