To our friends who celebrate, Happy Easter!

Mom and I were so happy when we received our “runner’s up” prize from our buddy Speedy! It was perfect timing to use it as our Easter card to all of you!

We think Speedy makes a better Easter Bunny

than “anybunny” can!

So from us to you,

Happy Easter and Happy Spring!

Compliments of Speedy!!!!

speedys card with note

THANK YOU SPEEDY! WE LOVE OUR CARD!!!

speedys card front

Comments

1. Happy Easter To You Dakota! 🙂

2. dogdaz says:

Nice

3. sheltiebeauties says:

What a sweet and beautiful card from Speedy!

Happy Easter to you and your family, dear Dakota!

Hop hop hop hooray!!! I’m so happy at the moment and I think I’m a happy bunny too.

Love,
    Eva

4. “Yay Spring” is right! Happy Easter, Happy Spring!

5. Woof! Woof! Very CUTE. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

6. emma says:

Happy Easter and I luv Speedy because I luv wabbits!

7. Happy Easter, Happy Spring!

8. Have a great day! Lee and Phod

9. Roxy the Traveling Dog says:

That is super cute, have an awesome day!

10. Happy Spring – we have sun, sun and sun the whole day woohoo :o) I like the nose of Speedy :o) Have a wonderful Sunday :o)

11. I know you don’t celebrate, but have a great Easter weekend all the same:-)

Hoppy Easter
    Benny & Lily

13. Yay! SPRING! Hoppy Easter to yous!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Happy Easter and Happy Spring to all of you too!

15. dogloverofmax@gmail.com says:

Yea! Congrats! See Cody did great too!! Happy Easter!

16. Very Cute Card for you guys. Happy Easter and a continued Happy Pesach

17. Happy Easter Dakota! Love Dolly

18. Happy Easter. It was kinda cold for spring today. At least the nieces and nephews did the egg hunt in time before it rained.

• Oh thank goodness they got the Easter Egg hunt in! We have rain heading our way too! Love, “Mom”

19. Happy Easter Dakota!

20. Thank you Dakota and hope you had a wonderful day too:)

21. Very cute. It was nice that the weather cooperated for the Easter bunny yesterday…lol.

22. That’s an adorable card! 🙂 We don’t have kids so we didn’t celebrate with egg decorating and such. But I did put some bunny ears on the dogs.

23. Bailey says:

Hope you had a great Passover. We had a wonderful Easter. Man that Bunny is tricky. Got into the house and we never heard him.

• roflmao!!! Bailey you are sooooooo silly!! So glad you had a great Easter, sadly we have 2 more days of Passover! I want BREAD! Love, “Mom”

24. I hope you had a fun easter. Very cute card Dakota!