Kiss me! I’m Irish!

Well…at least for today!

HAPPY ST.PATRICK’S DAY!

dakota st.patricks day

May the luck of the Irish be with you,

TODAY and EVERY Day!

Barks and licks and love,

Dakota

Comments

1. sheltiebeauties says:

I’m JEALOUS!!!!

Lots of KISSES
    EVA

• Eva you KNOW I save my BEST kisses JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have my LOVE! That’s more important than kisses! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

2. Big Kizz to you Dakota 🙂 xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

3. emma says:

Most of us dogs like kisses so this kiss me I’m Irish thing is ideal for us! Happy St. Patty’s Day!

• Emma that is sooooooo true!!! Happy St.Patty’s Day to you too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

4. Smoochies!

5. You look pretty kissable all the time if you ask me! (and Katie)

6. Sending lots of kisses your way!!!!!

7. What a sweet face!

8. What a pretty St. Pawdy’s Day photo Dakota!! Kisses to ya!

9. Very cute Dakota!

10. Dawn says:

If someone is in Ireland and they see a rainbow, following it to the end will probably find them in the Shetland Islands where they will find a Shetland Sheepdog… better than a pot of gold any day! 🙂

• Ohhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE THAT STORY!!!! I sooooooo agree! thank you for sharing!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

11. Happy St. Paddy’s Day! Shelties look good in green 🙂

• Thank you and to you!!! We sure do, don’t we? It is quite becoming with our fur 🙂 Barks and licks and love, Dakota

12. You’re so handsome and kissable, Dakota! Rita’s not much of a kisser. She’d say, “nose-poke me, I’m Irish!”

• Thank you!! You know what? Nose poking works!! BOL! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

13. Éirinn go Brách! Yous looks furry Irish Dakota!
    Kisses
    Nellie

14. You are a handsome Irish Lad, our Mommy sends you a very Big Kiss. ~Fenris & Tuiren

• Awww thank you!!!!!!!!!!! You are all quite good lookin’ yourselves!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

15. Donna says:

Happy St. Patty’s Day Dakota! You look very cute in your hat! 🙂

• thank you so much Donna! Happy St.Patty’s Day to you too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

16. You look too cute!!! I’d kiss you.

17. goldenwoofs says:

Woof! Woof! Sending you Lots of Golden Kisses. Hope you had a FUN St. Pat’s Day. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

• Thank you Sugar and back at ya! It was good and I hope yours was too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota. OMD Glad i saw you! Mom has to re-subscribe to your blog! She closed her AOL account and that is where you were!

Happy St. Patricks Day
    Benny & Lily

19. Happy St Patrick’s Day.

Sheba.

20. Hi Congratulations DakotaI have nominated you for The Best Moment Award! Please visit this link: http://www.fortheloveofalicesfamily.com/2013/03/best-moment-award-i-am-honored.html

21. Cute! Hope you had a nice day!

22. Oh so CUTE!!! Kisses from Daisy!

23. Kari says:

Happy Belated St Paddys

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

24. Jodi says:

Everybody is Irish on St. P. day!!

25. Novroz says:

aaw…you are one cute Irish 😉
    You almost look as good as my number one actor who happens to be an Irish ((hug))