Blogger Interrupted-Semi Wordless Wednesday

kidney stone dog funny

Hi everyone! It’s Dakota!

Mom is at the hospital

having another lithotripsy

She will catch up with you

as soon as she can

If you leave a comment,

and don’t see it,

Mom and I use comment moderation,

we will read and approve them

as soon as Mom is up to it.

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Comments

1. Good luck mom – hope it goes well!

licks & love
    Wally & Sammy

2. Aw I am sorry to hear that your mommy is in the hospital. We are going to say lots of pawprayers for her. XO

• thank you so much Ralph! It was outpatient and she is home now…groggy, but home! Barks and licks and love Dakota

3. Hoping everything goes well!

4. Zena says:

Take care. Hope you are better very soon.

5. Debbie says:

Ellie, Audrey, Charlie and I want you to feel better very soon!

6. All the best!

7. Hope all goes well and you feel better soon!

8. Hope everything goes well, Auntie Caren.

We wish there were this magic which could help make all those nasty stones disappear for good.

Love,
    Eva

• Thank you so much Eva!! I wish for the SAME magic! All went well though…keeping fingers crossed….Dr. said probably will have to have another in May oh well! Love, “Mom”

9. emma says:

Oh dear, hope your mom is ok and will be better soon!

10. Gizmo says:

Just wanted to wish you the best today…Feel better soon

• Gizmo THANK YOU! I LOVE the hospital where I go to have these procedures done, they are so incredibly nice there. Thank you!! Love, “Mom”

11. fingers and paws cross that you are back up and barking soon!

• thank you!! I shouldn’t be on here but I am. Just reading email and blogs….not writing anything of my own til tomorrow and tonight I will veg out and watch TV all night. Thank you! Love, “Mom”

Hi Dakota! Give her a lovely hug, I hope she’s feeling better soon.

• Thank you Clowie I did! I gave her TONS of kisses too! Daddy said that i seem to be “obsessed” with Mom today, whatever that means. Barks and licks and love, Dakota

13. dogloverofmax says:

Best of wishes to you! Thinking of ya!

14. Dakota!! Please tell your mom- we hope things go well for her!! Sending Licks and Hugs!!! Noah!

15. Oh dear – a family member just went through this here too – hope your mum is up and about – and pain free! – soon Dakota. She’ll need some Sheltie cuddles when she gets home to heal her up just right ๐Ÿ™‚

• Mom and I are so sorry that your family member just went through the same thing. They made fun of my home at the hospital, they called her a “Pro”and a”Frequent Flyer”…this was her 8th or 9th litho……when it gets to the point that you know everyone at the hospital’s name…that’s BAD!! Hoping your family member feels better soon!!! Love, “Mom”

16. Donna says:

Please tell your mom to feel better soon!

• Thank you Dawn! She needs to listen when I tell her to get off of the computer and rest, but of course she doesn’t! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

17. Best wishes for good healing
    Robert

18. Dawn says:

Get well soon!!!

19. Hi Caren get well soon, purrs and licks Cody and Sheba.

Sheba.

• thank you Cody and Sheba! I am home! Groggy…but i’m here! Love “Mom”

20. goldenwoofs says:

Woof! Woof! Sending Golden Healing Thoughts to your mom. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

21. All my best wishes to your mom, I will cross my paws and I send a wonderful slobbery kiss to her ;o)

22. Hugs to you & Mom!

23. Ugh…feel better soon. {{Hugs!!}}

24. Good luck to your Mom. I hope that she is all fixed up when she comes home.

• thanks so much! Sadly she will never be “fixed up” with these but they may be more manageable! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

25. Caren, wes hopes yous feels better soon! Lots of Purrayers! Nellie and Mommy

26. Posting while at the hospital – now that is the definition of a trooper! Hope you are back on your feet soon, but by the looks of it there is no slowing you down.

• NOOOOOOOO don’t give me THAT much credit! I pre-scheduled the post! (and a few others!) I am home…it’s an outpatient procedure but you are under anesthesia…I am groggy but here! I’m not blogging at all today, just reading email and tonight I am going to COMPLETELY VEG on the couch!! Love, “Mom”

27. Thinking about you and your mom Dakota! Hope all goes well and mom feels better! Take good care of her!

28. Jodi says:

Good luck Mom, hope you are on the mend soon!!

29. Sending gentle healing thoughts to your Mom, Dakota!

30. Sending your Mom hugs today!!! Make sure she gets her rest!

• thank you!! I am trying to get her OFF of the computer but she will NOT listen! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

31. Hope all goes well, Dakota!! Give mom some *Cairn cuddles* from me!

32. Bailey says:

Lots of warm wishes for a quick recovery.

33. Hi Dakota! I came over to introduce myself but I’m sad to see your mom is not well. I’m very familiar with mommy stomach problems. I don’t know if it will help but when my mom is not feeling well in her tummy and she is laying down, I hop up and curl up on her tummy to help make her feel better. She says it helps and gives me lots of ear scratches so it’s a win/win situation! Maybe that will help your mom!

34. I’ll be thinking about you! Take care.

35. I hope your mom will be feeling better after the hospital! Mom says she knows those kidney stones hurt ๐Ÿ™

36. We hope she feels better soon!

All our feets are crossed for her
    Benny & Lily

38. Hope u get better soon.

39. Katie says:

We are thinking of your Mom and hope she takes it easy! xo

• Thank you Katie!!! She should be but she isn’t! I need to BARK at her! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

40. Feel better soon, Mom! Take good care of her, Dakota!

41. We are very sorry Mom is in the hospital and feeling badly. Hope the lithotripsy works well and she is much better very soon. Much love
    Lexie, Mica and “Mom”

• Thank you Lexie, Mica and “Mom” Mom is home! We are hoping the litho made the stones a little smaller too ๐Ÿ™‚ Barks and licks and love, Dakota and Mom

42. Hi Dakota!, I hope your mom’s surgery goes super well! Have her in my thoughts today!

• Thank you Kirby! Mom is home ๐Ÿ™‚ It isn’t really “surgery” it is a machine that punches the kidneys 2500 times (no joke) Barks and licks and love Dakota

43. Papoe says:

Sorry to hear this, Dakota. I hope you are feeling fina and Aunt Caren can get better soon and be with you again .

lots and lots of hugs

• Thank you!! Mom is here, just not feeling great! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

• Papoe says:

We really wish she will feel great again soon ๐Ÿ™‚

44. Big hugs to Mom, thinking if her ๐Ÿ™‚ xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

45. snoopys@snoopysdogblog says:

Hey Dakota,

How’s your Mom? I hope she’s feeling better and you and Cody are being top notch nurses and looking after her!

Big wags,

Your pal Snoopy ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hi Snoopy! Mom is peeing even more than I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOL!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much and I will be sure to tell her! I am being a good doggy! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

46. Winston and I wish you a speedy recovery ๐Ÿ™‚ x