Angelina’s Avenue Online Pet Shop-Guest Feature

From DAKOTA’S DEN: Hi every furry it’s Dakota! While Mom is preparing for  yet another lithotripsy (that she will be having this Wednesday)  for her kidney stones, I wanted to show you some adorable pet beds. I wanted to completely disclose that I did not receive a bed, so rather than this being a REVIEW, Mom and I agreed to allow Angelina to appear as a guest. We cannot give an honest assessment of the products, not having used them, but we think they are completely ADORABLE!

All About Comfort

Angelina’s Avenue online pet shop was founded in October of 2012. I wanted to start a small business that I could run myself, making high quality products that would last, unlike what you’d find at a big box store.

My 9 year old Lhasa Apso pup Spanky was my inspiration.

"Spanky"

“Spanky”

As you can see, Spanky loves to model for all of our products.  Mostly because he gets a treat after every picture! lol

I love creating for pets with modest to luxurious tastes.  All of our products are sold at competitive prices and filled with 100% recyclable/non-allergenic stuffing.  And for more convenience our beds are machine washable!

How long do you spend at the store trying to pick out the perfect mattress?

Well, dogs do the same when circling in their beds to find the right position.
We offer two different styles of beds, and blankets too!

Catered more towards curling up and sleeping comfort is our oval shaped beds.  They have bolstered sides that allow for any cat to curl up next to and have a soft and warm nights sleep.
Brown Paws Top Round

Our other style dog bed doubles as a pet bed/decorative floor pillow.  I know personally I spent a lot of time looking for a bed that Spanky would love but would look cute in my home as well.  I believe our flower shaped bed suits both my needs!

Green flower top view

All of our beds come in a variety of different soft blizzard fleece fabric designs to accommodate every home.

For our more luxurious dogs we’ve created faux fur pet blankets, made from the highest quality faux fur.  It is always important to make sure you dog is in a comfortable temperature while sleeping, dogs get hot and cold just as we do. So on those cold nights, lets help our dogs out with a snugly blanket to curl up under.

giraffe spanky sit (1)

We hope you’ll come check out our shop at www.Etsy.com/Shop/AngelinasAvenue or like us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/AngelinasAvenue

As a special treat we’re offering a limited time 10% off coupon with the code 10OFFAVE at checkout valid until March 30, 2013.
Spanky hopes your dogs love our products as much as he does! WOOF!

Comments

1. Wow – I never heard of a lithotripsy before, hope your mom does OK for it Dakota. Spanky is adorable!!! And so are the beds, especially the flower shaped ones. Off to find them on FB!

2. So cute! Love the flower shaped ones the best.

Etsy is such a great way to support small businesses. There are so many wonderful, talented people on etsy.

3. emma says:

Cute beds!

4. Very cute. Good luck with your procedure.

5. dogloverofmax says:

Best of luck and wishes to you and your kidney stones!
    Cute pup beds too.

6. Beautiful products! We are actually working on something similar and we think it’s so nice to have comfy beds for our pets.

Good luck on everything – we will be thinking of you!

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

7. Old Kitty says:

We send mum lots of hugs and comforting thoughts for her upcoming procedure!

Awww these beds look so comfy! Take care
    x

• Thanks so much Old Kitty! The beds do look comfy don’t they? Barks and licks and love, Dakota

8. Beautiful beds! I wonder it will bring me some sweet dreams if I sleep on it.

Good luck for your mom and her stones! Don’t understand why those stones love your mom so much; nasty stones.

Love,
    Eva

• they are beautiful aren’t they Eva? I bet they will bring you sweet dreams! Thanks for the wishes for Mom. They sure do love her don’t they? BOL! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

9. Wow, my kind of bed and blanket! I love fuzzy beds and blankets. I’m off to check it out.

10. Great! I’m a fan of Etsy… nowhere you can find such interesting things!
    All my best wishes to your mom for wednesday – she is on our mind on wednesday ( my mom learnt to convert the time now – woohoo – she is a martyr of science LOL)

• My Mom LOVES Etsy too!! Thanks for your good wishes! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

11. Jodi says:

Good luck to mom with the test! Paws crossed everything is A-OK.

• thanks Jodi! It isn’t a test though. It is a procedure that is done under anesthesia (big word for a doggy huh? lol)…it is a machine that pummels Mom 2500 times……it is her 5th time having this since last Spring. Barks and licks and love, Dakota

12. Dawn says:

These are absolutely adorable! Checking them out now.

13. Those beds are adorable! Hope all goes well with your mom’s procedure!

• thanks! Mom has too many of these…she has 100s of stones…all day every day. Barks and licks and love, Dakota

14. Hope Mom is OK with her ( we can’t even say it let alone spell it..BOL )
    Loving the beds, really cute 🙂 xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

15. Good luck on Wednesday Caren!!

The beds are very cute and look really comfy!

16. What cute pet peds! Me thinks me would like one! But Mommy says me has enough. What a great way to lets a small business gets a shout out, Caren yous is the bestest! We is going to goes and visits her!
    Kisses
    Nellie

• Thanks Nellie! I appreciate it!! Angelina is rather new to social media marketing and I don’t think she quite realizes how important it is for someone to give a small business a shout out. Thank you! xoxoxo Love, “Mom”

17. Paws crossed for mom and her procedure. Those do look like comfy beds, don’t they?
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

• thank you Oz!! I am hoping you saw that I posted your limerick the other day! Barks and licks and love, Dakota and Mom

What cool beds. They look so comfy and soft
    Benny & Lily

19. Pawsome looking beds.

20. Oh, those beds are adorable! Good luck, Mom. I’m not sure what that lithotripsy is, but it doesn’t sound like too much fun. Tell those stones to leave your Mom alone!

• they sure are! Thank you! It’s a machine that pummels the kidney 2500 times…..(not kidding!) You are under anesthesia when they do it….it’s so much fun lol. Love “Mom”

21. Afsana says:

So beautiful items. The beds looks so comfy! Good luck for your mom and her stones.
    Afsana recently posted…How to clean dog bed foamMy Profile