I LOVE YOU DAD!!

Today is my Dad’s birthday!! I didn’t want to post this video but Mom found it and made me do it because it makes her laugh so hard! Sorry Dad! It’s Mom’s fault!

Any Dad who is willing to do that for his doggy’s blog, is a GREAT DAD indeed!!!

dakota happy birthday dad 2013

Comments

1. Wooohoooo Happy Birthday to a pawsome Pa!!

Dash Kitten

2. Ah Dakota I think your dad will understand!!! I think that it is cute!! My mom dances with me a lot and sings will doing it!!!! Now that is embarrassing for me!!!!

Foxy

Oh tell your dad we all said Happy Birthday!!!!

3. Debbie says:

Happy Birthday, Lenny! Love the doggie dance and music!

4. You’re so lucky to have such a wonderful and sweet dad, Dakota!

Happy Birthday to Dakota’s Dad! We love you too!!!

Love,
    Eva

5. OMD, so funny, Daddy would kill me..BOL Happy Birthday Dad, hope you have a wonderful day, and we love’z ya dancing 🙂 xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

6. That’s one mighty fine Dad – Happy Birthday

7. Happy Birthday Dakota’s Dad! May you have many more!! Noah and Allen

Please wish your dad a Happy Birthday from me. And give him a big sloppy kiss – he deserves it!

9. Big hugs and licks to your daddy!!

10. sara says:

What a cute video! Your Dad is a special guy Dakota. I love how he always has a happy sparkle in his eyes.

Happy Birthday Dakota’s Dad!

11. Thanks Dakotafor inheriting your mothers dancing skills and thankfully not mine.That flashback brought back great memories.Loved the collage also.
    Barks and Licks,
    Dad

12. Oh my dogness Dakota! Maybe you and your dad can go on dancing with stars! Lol… your video made me laugh, Happy bday to your dad!

13. Happy Birthday to your Dad! Thanks for sharing the video Dakota! It was a great way to start off my day!

14. emma says:

Happy Birthday to your daddy! Have a super great day spoiling him rotten!

15. What a great dance! I like the music – I was jumping up like a rubber ball! Happy Birthday Dakotas Dad! Have a wonderful day with a gigantic cheesecake :o)

16. Looks like you have a fun loving Dad, Dakota! Hope he has a great birthday!

17. Your Dad is a lucky guy! Happy Birthday!

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

18. Happy Birthday to Dakota’s Dad. Great video! The video made us smile too!

Oh and I like the caption on the photo collage of the picture of “it’s a poopy job” — your pop is the best for sticking his hand back there for clean up duty!!!

19. McGuffyAnn says:

Obviously Dad loves you too! ~xo~

20. Bailey says:

Happy Birthday to your Dad Dakota. Looks like he had fun dancing with you.

21. Great dads are awesome!! Aren’t we just so lucky. Happy Birthday!

22. Yay – Happy Birthday to your Dad Dakota!! You and him are great at dancing, are you practicing for the Valentines Ball?

Have fun everyone,

Your pal Snoopy 🙂

23. Donna says:

Awww! So sweet! Happy Birthday Dakota’s Dad. 🙂

24. I hope your dad has a very wonderful birthday! You two make a great dancing team 😀

25. Happy Birthday to your Pops
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

26. Dear Dakota,
    Hmmm Me already singed to your Dad on Cody’s Blog, but me LOVES to sing – epsecially the birthday song, so me is going to sings it here for your Daddy too!
    ♥♥♫♪Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸
    ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*
    •.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Dear Dakota and Cady’s Daddy!!!!! ♪♫•*
    ¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    Kisses
    Nellie

• Hmmmm, me can’t spell when me is singing!
      Sorry Cody >^..^<

• That was a LOVELY song!!! I know my Daddy will love it! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

27. Awwwwww we just LOVE you dancing with your daddy!!!!
    HAPPY BARKDAY DAKOTA’S DADDY!!!!!
    Wally & Sammy

28. Happy Birthday Dakota’s Dad.

Sheba.

29. Happy Birthday to your dad!
    You were a good sport! Even giving him a kiss! 🙂

30. Haha, looks like they are ready to audition for Dancing With The Stars!

31. Sweet! Happy Birthday Dakota’s Dad!!! 🙂

32. Happy Birthday! Hope your pop has a wonderful birthday, Dakota!

33. Happy Birthday Lenny!
    You 2 have great moves!

34. Happy Birthday to Dad Dakota! Didn’t realize Dad was Fred Astaire BOL! Truly great fun video and Dad’s a good sport

35. Novroz says:

happy birthday Dakota’s dad 🙂
    you are lucky to have such nice dad Dakota

36. Hi Everyone! It’s Dakota and boy oh boy was my Dad ever touched by all of your kind and thoughtful birthday greetings!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You totally made his day!
    Now he believes me when I say I have the BEST FURIENDS EVER!!!
    Barks and licks and love, Dakota
    (and Mom and Dad too!)

37. Dawn says:

Happy Birthday Dad! It’s my little sister’s b-day today too!

• Happy Happy Birthday to your little sister!!! Barks and licks and love Dakota

38. barkandchatter says:

Bahaha! That looks like such fun! Hope your Dad has a happy birthday, Dakota!
    Finn is trying to hide his jealousy over the fact that there is no dog-daddy-dance-action at our house!

• Thanks so much!! Actually this was yesterday’s post…it is today’s that I thought might give you a chuckle! Thanks for visiting though! Give Finn kisses from us! Barks and licks and love, Dakota and Mom

• barkandchatter says:

We love that pic, too! Where’s that makeup lady when you need her!?

39. Happy birthday to your dad! You gave him a nice present by cooperating for the video…lol.

40. Sorry Dad we are late to wish you Happy Birthday!! You are a GREAT Dad:)

41. Sorry, as usual, we’re a day late and a few catnip kickers short, but Happy Birthday Dad, you are a Dancin’ Machine!

42. Jodi says:

I hope your dad had a great birthday. You are so lucky to have him!!

43. Happy Birthday! You are a special guy, to dance with Dakota like that! My Dakota heard the music and came into the room to see what was up. I guess she’s a music lover too!

• Awww that was so sweet! He IS a “SPECIAL GUY” (most of the time lol) Tell your “Dakota” hi and give her kisses from us! Love, “Mom”

44. Happy Birthday to your dad!