Did anyone bother checking with US?

Appointment Reminder

Monday, July 09, 2012

Dear Caren,

You have the following appointments scheduled on

Monday, July 09, 2012:

9:00 am with us for Dakota.

9:00 am with “Dr.Smiley” DVM for Dakota

(name changed to protect the innocent….or not),

9:30 am with “Dr. Smiley”  DVM for Cody

(name changed to protect the innocent…or not) ,

We look forward to seeing you at our office.

(yeah!! We bet they do!!,

sorry we can’t say the same!)

DePorre Veterinary Hospital

Comments

1. sara says:

Oh, I’m sure it will all be ok guys! Be over before you know it.

• um yeah…could be our lives too……..just sayin………..barks and licks and love, Dakota

2. You know, they always tell us it’s for our own good. I think they could be right.

• yep…mine is a follow-up for my urinary issues 🙁
      Barks and licks and love, Dakota

3. sue says:

I will have the escape vehicle running and have the bone and fish signals flashing for a quick getaway….I’ll be the fat cat in a trench coat and sunglasses:)Rosie

• OMG Rosie that was completely hilarious!!! “bone and fish signals flashing” OMG I LOVE IT!!!! Hope you are keeping cool in this horrendous weather! I have stayed in EVERY day this week except for Monday. Love, “Mom”

4. Bailey says:

Sorry guys. Our vet has learned Bailey and Katy have to be booked together or at least allowed to attend together. They get extremely anxious when separated.

• ohhh Bailey that is the cutest thing ever!!! I think it is sweet that they have to be together. Cody and Dakota are rarely together. This time it is just easier to “kill two birds with one stone” as it were. Love, “Mom”

5. snoopys@snoopysdogblog says:

OR you could look at it another way – you get to bring your accomplice to the Vets!! Imagine how much Mischief the TWO of you could cause?! Tee Hee

Wags to all

Your pal Snoopy 🙂

• lol Snoopy I like that!!

Cody gets to leave before me cause he is just having a shot and a nail trim. I have a urine test and grooming….blech!
      Barks and licks and love, Dakota

6. Hmm, me is not too sure me would want to be “on the table” getting my temperature taken with my hairy slobbery sisters or Kozmo in the room — Just saying.
    Kisses
    Nellie

• Guess what Nellie? Cody and I are so close that we LOVE having each other at the vet! We are brothers and we must protect each other!!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

7. Vet, schmet! You’d better be hitting your Momma up for extra treats after this one Dakota!

8. Mollie says:

Hay Dakota, weee’s bloggie jumping 🙂 It was great yooo’s came to see us, hopes we gonna be wreally good buddies 🙂 Weee’s have lots of different things going on. Yoooo’s can win real prizes, delivered in de post right to ya door!! 🙂 What fun 🙂 Get your Humom to take a photie of yoo’s with a bottle, you don’t has to really kill it! send it to the email address and you could wins a prize. Oh what fun 🙂
    Big Sloppy kisses from me Mollie and paw-pats from “Furball”.. Alfie x

• Hi Alfie! We will be good buddies for sure, you can count on it!!

We feature give-aways a lot on my blog too so if you aren’t a subscriber, you may want to consider it! Ours are also “real prizes” “delivered right to your door!!”

thanks about the photo contest but we don’t have any bottles (we use tap water) and Mom is too afraid I would eat it anyway! We will enter another contest some time though!

Thanks for visiting and we hope you will be back!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

9. Mollie says:

PEE-EES Forgot to say, weee ate’s the Dogtor, Mr Smiley, yeah right! When weee’s have to go. Dr Smiley is only smiling cos he see’s us as a huge bank note Bol xx

• Ohhhh Mollie we LOVE our Doctor “Smiley” (not his real name! BOL!!!) We truly do!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

10. Huh oh!! You know what I bet it will be a nice visit. We will look forward to hearing about it if your mom has time to let us know. Hugs and nose kisses

• Chancy and Mumsy you are too sweet! I am going for a urine re-check (Mom is a little nervous about that) and Cody is going for a shot and to get his claws trimmed. Oh and I am getting groomed there as well. If Mom can keep her head straight she will try and follow up about it. Thanks for asking! You know we adore you! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

• We are hoping you get nothing but great reports. We love you all too bunches!!! Hugs and nose kisses

11. No not the vet. Does that mean treat time afterwards????
    Best wishes Molly

12. There better be some nice treats ready for your after the vet. Oh, we hate those cod metal instruments.
    Bella and DiDi

• there will be!! Yeah…I’m not thrilled about those instruments either!! I especially won’t be on Monday! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

13. Katie Isabella says:

Dakota..come see your award on my page, sweet boy. xoxox

• Katie THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! i am posting about it TOMORROW!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

14. Papoe says:

Don’t worry 🙂
    Vets are nice…most of the time 😉

• Hi Papoe!! I am there right now!!! They took my pee and now I am being groomed. Should be coming home soon!
      Barks and licks and love, Dakota

15. Hey Dakota and Cody and Miss Caren! Bet it all went just fine. No cat or dog in right mind likes that stick shoved you know where! But if ya like your doc, that means they are fast and get it over ! Hope your treats are yummy!

• Hi Savannah! My brother Cody is home and has been home for hours!!! He was NOT pleased to be seeing “Dr.Smiley” (and “Dr.Smiley” took him FIRST!!) I sat on the floor and watched everything!!! Cody even made a sound like a little mouse! BOL!
      I am still at the vet….I am being groomed right now, that’s the least they can do after taking my pee! I get treats when I come home! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

• KATHONK!!…Holy Cod!!! MOM!!!…not again!!!…why do you always end up on the floor when you read this stuff!!!…what?? What did you say Mom?…what about my Cody Cat??..he what??…nooooo…like a ‘little mouse’!!! NO WAY!!! Not Man Cat Cody!!!

16. BOL!! BOL!!! Guess what Savannah!!?? I am HOME!!! HOME!!! Where the deer and the…wait…wrong song! Celebrate me home!!! BOL! and……the BEST NEWS?? I AM FINE!! My pee-pee tested FINE!!! Wooooooooo hoooooooo!!!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota