Mishmash Monday-I Love You Eva

This is for my girlfriend, Eva….my beautiful Sheltie princess….

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Comments

1. sheltiebeauties says:

Oh Dakota, you’re so sweet and lovely and I love your gentleness!

You’ve beautiful eyes and the sweetest smile in the whole wide world! You’re the best!

Those kisses!!! Ummmmmm!!!

Sheeeeeshhhhhhh, you know how I feel and what I think, right?

Love
    Eva

• Hi my Eva!!

Awwww thank you! i am a pretty gentle guy (sometimes!!!) BOL!!!

Mom says I have a sweet smile too!!

I didn’t want to give public kisses because to me that is a private matter, but you know how blogging Moms are!!!

Yes I hope you love me too!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

2. WHat a lovely video love gram! You two make a fabulous couple ๐Ÿ™‚

• BOL!!! Awww thank you Sara! You are too sweet! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

3. Awwww that is so sweet. You’re awesome.

4. Bailey says:

As if long distance relationships weren’t hard enough, now Mom wants you to deal with them in public. You are one brave dude Dakota.

• Bailey you are one smart doggy!! Do you believe the NERVE of my Mom? You understand COMPLETELY!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

5. Woof! Woof! CUTE! Happy MM! Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar

• thanks Sugar!! Happy MM to you too!!!! Enjoy the sun and surf for me! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

6. Jen says:

Good pick Dakota! Eva is so beautiful! Don’t let her get away!

• Oh I would NEVER let her get away!!! I only had eyes for Eva from the first day that I saw her!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

7. Old Kitty says:

Awwwwww!! Dakota!! You also give beautiful Eva a handsome smile! Yay! Take care
    x

• yep I sure did!!! I would send a kiss but I like to keep those things private!! Bol!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

8. You guys are just the sweetest couple! ๐Ÿ™‚

• BOL!!! Fred & Gloria we will have to put you in the wedding party! BOL!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

9. snoopys@snoopysdogblog says:

Hey Dakota,

There’s no mistaking who you’re smitten with buddy!! That big smile on your face sure gives it away!!

Did she send you kisses back?

I hope you’re having a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy ๐Ÿ™‚

• Yep Snoopy I am just Sheltie Smitten with her!!! I can’t stop smiling when I think of her! What should I do?

She left a comment above, she said “love” but didn’t send kisses ๐Ÿ™

I am having a fun barking day!
      Hope there are no loud fireworks by you tomorrow!

Barks and licks and love pal!
      Dakota

10. Sweet Dakota we are sure your sweet Eva is going to love that video. Hugs and nose kisses

• Guess what Chancy and Mumsy!! Eva DID love this!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

11. Kari says:

Dakota you have picked a beautiful girl, she is sooooo pretty and her coat is amazing! Good Luck!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Oh yes Kari I know!!! Eva and I have been “sweet” on each other for quite some time now ๐Ÿ™‚

She is gorgeous!!!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

12. Papoe says:

Owwww…how sweet!!! You are such a romantic guy Dakota…I will make you as my role model when I am old enough to like someone ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Hi Papoe!! We have to find you a nice turtle girlfriend for when you are older! Barks and licks and love, Dakota