Wordless Wednesday

Comments

1. A very beautiful picture of you and Cody, Dakota!

• thank you so much Priscilla/Eva, it shows my “softer/sensitive” side BOL! Barks and licks and all of my love, Dakota

2. sara says:

Awwww, sweet!

• Yep sara, we LOVE each other! I always kiss my brother! ๐Ÿ™‚ Barks and licks and love, Dakota

3. Novroz says:

aawww… that is an excessive cuteness kind of pic >.<
    you two are TOO adorable

• thank you so much novroz!! The actual photo was so small that Mom tried to fix it up. It is one of her favorites. Barks and licks and love, Dakota

• Novroz says:

I often fix up photos too Dakota ๐Ÿ˜‰
        You should see what I did to Papoe’s photos next wordless wednesday ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. sue says:

ABSOLUTELY precious!!!<3 it!!!

5. Awww, so sweet. That’s good they are buddies.

• thank you Mary! We are blessed that they get along so well. They actually get along TOO well lol. They are partners in crime but Cody is DEFINITELY the ringleader and the brains behind the two of them. Love, “Mom”

6. That is so sweet!

7. snoopys@snoopysdogblog says:

Hey Dakota buddy,

You give me hope that I can have a Cat friend to snuggle up to like you one day ๐Ÿ™‚

So very sweet ๐Ÿ™‚

Your pal Snoopy ๐Ÿ™‚

• Snoopy with your personality pal, you will have a cat eating out of your paw!!! Trust me!! Barks and licks and love, your pal, Dakota

8. peggyspetplace says:

So cute! And what perfect timing, I have on my blog today videos of dogs playing with kittens!

• thanks Peggy! This is “Mom”. Gotta tell ya, normally I hate when people but cats on a dog blog and vice versa…but…my two are brothers so I make an exception for that ๐Ÿ™‚ Will have to check yours out.

Love, “Mom”

• peggyspetplace says:

LOL. I enjoy seeing both dogs and cats wherever they are! Good thing my blog is “pets” –sometimes I have cats, birds, horses, you name it. But of course mostly dogs.

9. peggyspetplace says:

Aww that’s sweet! And perfect timing, on my blog today I have videos of dogs playing with kittens!

10. you share so nice! betcha both love hanging out there huh?!

11. This is so sweet!
    Bella and DiDi

12. Peggy you are exempt you are right…it is “Peggy’s Pet Place”… ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Dakota, this is lovely!

14. Dawn says:

Nice photo… so sweet. :0)

15. awwwwwww……

16. Hi Y’all,

How y’all doin’? Just stopped by for a visit. Those two are too cute!

Hope y’all are havin’ a great week!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

• Hi Hawk!! Thanks so much for visiting me! That is me and my kitty brother, Cody! Do you have a blog? What is your link? I will definitely visit you once I have your link! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

17. Oh! Me loves to see such affection! Me loves to kiss my hairy slobbery sisters Bob and Cinnamon (but not the BRAT!)
    Kisses
    Nellie

• lmao Nellie!! Or should I say BOL???!!! “Not the BRAT!!!”
      Kisses back and Cody sends you extra BIG kisses!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

18. ckmorita says:

I love it when cats and dogs get along so well. When Linus (my aussie pup) was a puppy he grew up with Lulu, a kitty and they were best friends. I loved watching them play chase first Linus chased Lulu then Lulu would chase Linus…too funny!

Happy Wordless Wednesday!
    Colby
    PuppyInTraining.com

• I love it too!!! yep that is about how we play!!! Hope you have a great rest of your week! Barks and licks and love, Dakota