Dakota and Dad Time-Wordless Wednesday

For those too young to remember, the music is from the TV show “The Courtship of Eddie’s Father, which was one of my favorite TV shows back in the day. You can read about it here

Here is Dakota and HIS best friend!!

His DAD!!!

Comments

1. Debbie says:

Just love Dakota’s smile!

• lol Debbie, I gotta tell ya, I do too! He is ALWAYS smiling!!! Love, “Mom”

2. Dakota – dad’s are great aren’t they pal?

• Hi Mario!! They sure are!! Hope you have a great day!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

3. Such a sweet picture. :-)

4. I love to sit with my dad when he watches tv too!

Licks
    Eva

• Awww Eva I bet you look so cute when you do that! I would love for you to join me and my Dad watching TV on the couch! :)

Barks and licks and all of my love, Dakota

5. OMG! This is so funny as I did “Momma Time” today. heehee! Dakota sure does look all proud sitting there with his Dad! How wonderful!

• Bassetmomma too funny!!!!!!!!! OMD! I have to go and check it out! Yep Dakota is proud as heck! lol

Love, “Mom”

6. Thanks for reminding me how old I am. LOL. Roxy can’t decide who she loves more.

• Mary, my Mom said to tell you she is older than dirt and waaaay older than you!! BOL!

I love my Mommy too but to Daddy I am the “golden child” BOL!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

7. Bailey says:

Dakota you look so happy. We love Mama, but there is just something so amazing about Dad.

• yep Bailey you are exactly right!!! Mom adores me too but to my Dad I can do no wrong…Moms know better…BOL! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

8. Old Kitty says:

Awww Dakota!! You look so happy with dad! Yay! Take care
    x

• Hi Old kitty and Charlie! Yep I LOVE my Dad!!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

9. sara says:

I love that show!!! Haven’t seen it in years though. I wonder if its on tvland?

Happy Wednesday!

• Hi Sara! Happy Wednesday to you too! I love that show as well and good question! I should check out TV Land. If it isn’t on there it sure needs to be!

Love, “Mom”

10. Kroten says:

Ow….you two are so sweet!!
    Did you like what you see on TV or you just enjoy being there with your dad, Dakota? ;)

• Kroten that is a very good question!!! It looks like the weather was on TV so in that case I was just enjoying being with my Dad :)
      Barks and licks and love, Dakota

11. timchildress1 says:

Ha Ha!! That was a show that we only got to watch when we were sick and home from school! Wow!! Ooops! Am I showing my age?!?! Have a great week!

• Tim, you are showing that you are YOUNG!!! BOL!! When I was young (back in the Stone Age) this show was on in the evening!!!! So if you saw it in the afternoon you are a BABY!!! BOL!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota and “Mom”

12. Kari says:

That is very sweet and I just love seeing pics of dogs and their humans :)

• Hi Kari! thank you!! I have some pretty good humans too BOL!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

13. Hey Dakota,

I think your Dad sure understands his job is to pet you whilst he’s watching TV – great training buddy!! Dads rock!! :)

Have fun,

Your pal Snoopy :)

• Hi Snoopy! He sure does! Hey I have a question pal! When I sit with my Mom on the couch I kiss her and kiss her…then I go over to my Dad (when they are both sitting on the couch) I go on the floor and turn so that he has to pet my butt! BOL!!! Both of my parents don’t have any idea why I only have my DAD pet my butt! Do you know why I do this? Mom and Dad have NO CLUE!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

14. sue says:

Much cuter than Eddie LOL…people let me tell ya ’bout…. loved that too!

• Sue are you kidding? I LOVED Eddie! I thought he was soooooo cute! His name in real life was “Brandon” and he made me fall in love with that name!

Love, “Mom”

15. Aww! Looks like someone knows he’s scored some Daddy time sneaking that smile over his shoulder at Mom. :)

I used to LOVE that show! (And watched it during prime time, not afternoon repeats. ;)

• lol that is so true! Plus…Dakota rarely misses a photo op…lately when he sees the camera he stops and smiles lol.

YAY!!! Another person like me who saw that show in prime time! Love it!

16. Yous knows what Dakota? Me thinks they should make a TV show about yous and your Dad!
    Kisses
    Nellie

• Nellie if they did that no one would watch! It would be too boring! We both just sit and watch TV!!! BOL!!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota