Wanna Meet Mom At BlogPaws?

This is the picture that is on the black T-Shirt she will be wearing all day Thursday and Thursday night.

Cody and I are going to miss our Mom sooo much

but Daddy will take good care of us at home.

Mom can’t wait to meet everyone!

Mom wishes safe travels to all!

Comments

1. George the Duck says:

The Typist and I will be there! Look for the little yellow duck. She’ll have a George the Duck button on her shirt if I’ve gone to take a nap. Cant’ wait!

• George my Mom is sooo excited to FINALLY meet YOU AND your “Typist!” You were 2 of the very first people she met when she first joined Twitter and you were always so warm and welcoming to her! She is soooo excited to shake your wing and give you a big kiss!

Have safe travels!!!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota (and Mom!)

2. sara says:

Have fun! Hope you get to meet lots of your blogging friends in person.

3. Hi Sara and thank you! I wish i could go, Mom should have a great time and learn tons!! She can’t wait to meet everyone! Wish you were going!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

4. Old Kitty says:

Awwww lovely Cody and adorable Dakota! Of course you’ll miss mum and she’ll miss you guys too! Awwww – me and Charlie love her t-shirt!! So cute!!!

We pray that mum has a safe and calm journey too! Take care
    x

• Hi Old Kitty and Charlie, I know Mom is going to miss us….she is already getting sad :( She will be fine once she gets there though.

She said to thank you for the words “safe and calm”….Mom isn’t a big fan of flying and she tends to be a bit hyper lol

Barks and licks and love to you and Charlie!

5. Hope your mom has a safe journey and loads of fun there. It’s lovely to meet so many blogging friends in person.

Enjoy your time with your dad and Cody, I’m sure your dad will pamper you two with lots of treats while MUM isn’t at home.

By the way, please take care of your dad too!!!

• Hi Priscilla! Mom says thank you so much and she is sorry she still hasn’t answered your email yet. She has been crazy busy!
      Yes she is so looking forward to meeting so many of her friends in person but she will miss Cody and I terribly.
      Dad will take good care of us and yes you are right, I must work my security job 24-7 so that I can take care of him too!!!
      Barks and licks and love to all of you! Dakota

6. Bailey says:

Enjoy!!! Can’t wait to here all the stories everyone has to tell. You guys behave while Mom is gone. I am sure she will have lots of cool stuff to bring home for you.

• Bailey Mom says thank you!!! Oh yes she should have tons of stories! Daddy will take good care of us but I will miss my Mom. Yes I hope she brings home good stuff for me and my brother!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

7. Doreen says:

Can’t wait!

• Doreen neither can Mom!!! I will miss her though :(

Safe travels! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

8. Dakota, I think your Mum is going to have a great time!

My Mum wishes she could go to, but this weekend is when her nephews fly back to the UK after their visit! I guess we’ll have to enjoy it vicariously through your Mum and hope we can make it next year!

Sure you’ll have fun while she’s gone,

Your pal Snoopy :)

• Hi Snoopy!

I think Mom will have a good time too, once she gets there lol.

I hope your nephews have a safe trip back to the UK…wow that visit seems like it went fast, it must have flown by for you!

I hope we can make it next year too and next year I am hoping that you will be there as well!

xoxoxo
      Barks and licks and love, Dakota

9. Novroz says:

From the comments, I gather that blogpaws is a gathering of per-bloggers? am I correct? Can you give us more details Dakota :)

Hope you won’t miss your mom too much, How’s your health? last time I read, you were vomitting.

• Hi Novroz!

Yep BlogPaws is a gathering of pet bloggers! If you would like to join BlogPaws go to http://www.blogpaws.com Hoping you join!

I had to leave a day early due to Hurricane Irene…I was afraid I wouldn’t have gotten home til mid week had I stayed…just got home this afternoon. (The conference technically ends tomorrow)

I had posted an update about Dakota but you probably had missed it. Thank goodness he is fine now!

Hope you had a great weekend!

• Kame says:

Nice to hear Dakota is well.
        Mommy will take a look at that site. have fun aunt Caren