Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Since my Mom was too lazy

to help me make a video,

here is one that she stole from YouTube

for me to use to wish everyone a

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!

Comments

1. Dear Dakota,

I wish your mom a very Happy Mother’s Day too! She deserves all those licks, slobbers, kisses from you and your kitty bro.

I love the pictures of you kissing your mom, they are so lovely and you’re the sweetest one in the whole wide world!

Happy Mother’s Day Auntie Priscilla!!! Awww I am so happy you like the photos!! Mom doesn’t like them cause they are BEFORE she lost 38 lbs (so far!!) If she wasn’t so lazy about taking new photos she wouldn’t have to look at these!
      HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER’S DAY!!! Barks and licks and LOVE, Dakota

2. Happy Mommy’s Day to your mom !
    I hope she is soaking with your saliva of love ..heh..heh
    xoxo

BOL Puddy!! You know what? Both me and my brother have COMPLETELY IGNORED my Mom so far this morning! Isn’t that funny!!!???? xoxoxo

3. Happy Mother’s Day. Nothing like a nice Sheltie slobber to make the day bright.

Awwww Bailey that is sooooooooooo true! HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO YOU TOO!

4. Old Kitty says:

Aww Happy Mother’s Day to your fab mum, beautiful Dakota!! Me and Charlie enjoyed Devo’s clip – what a clever doggie!! Take care
    x

Old Kitty my Mommy just thinks the world of you and Cody and I do too! We also love Charlie! Even I love Charlie cause I love kitties!!!

Wasn’t that dog smart? I talk to Mama too but not like that!
      xoxoxo
      Barks and licks and love, Dakota

5. Wow, thats a pretty neat you tube video. I wuve youuuu. Barks, and happiness have a nice mothers day. And Dakota and Cody… Stop ignoring your mom!

@lifewith4cats, isn’t it just too cute!!?? lol. HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO YOU TOO! Oh and YES I am STILL ignoring my Mama!
      Barks and licks and love, Dakota

6. Kame says:

I couldn’t believe I missed this post. You and your mom look great together. We have different date for mother’s day.

Happy early (to us) Mother’s day to you, mom and Cody

don’t feel bad! I don’t post often enough on Dakota’s so it is no wonder that you missed it. When is your Mother’s Day? I never knew there was another one!!
      xoxoxo

• Kame says:

we celebrate Mother’s Day on December 22nd. Still lots of months from today (too lazy to count the months )

7. Dakota says:

@Kame, celebrating Mother’s Day right by Christmas? Doesn’t that affect how many gifts your Mom gets? BOL!
    xoxo