Tired Tuesday

Wow…I am beat!! My Mom had 10 people over last night for the Jewish Holiday of Passover¬†and none of us went to bed until after midnight!

There was lots and lots of food, but nothing that any of us doggies would like. There were sooo many people! I never had that many people in our condo at one time!

There were two tiny people too. I liked the tiny boy sooo much and their tiny baby. The tiny baby was in a swing that went back and forth and I just stood there and watched her swing. It looked like a lot of fun.

People were talking really loud and I don’t like that very much. Also, because I had never met the tiny people before my Mom and Dad made me wear my leash. They weren’t sure how I would react with the tiny people. Don’t they know I am a good boy and wouldn’t do anything wrong?

My Mom and Dad said I was the perfect gentleman, and you know what? I think I was too!

Anyway, I am pretty tired today so I am going to relax with my Mom. After all of that work we deserve a rest!

Have a great Tuesday!

Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Comments

1. sue scott says:

I bet your wonderful mom is tired out too from all of her hard work but I bet everyone including those “tiny” people had a great time! Ours is coming Sunday and I think Rosie’s human gramma has opted to have a brunch somewhere because she is still tired from the last family meal LOL!! Great job on being such a wonderful host!!!

Hi Sue! You have the RIGHT idea! My Mom prefers to have a brunch or something too….OUT OF THE HOUSE BOL but unfortunately on Passover it can’t be done that way :(
      If our place wasn’t so small it would be a lot easier!
      We hope everyone had a good time!

2. You really had a busy schedule and deserve a rest. You take good care of mom and rest up.

thank you mario! I have been taking good care of my Mom all day! She left her PJ’S on the entire day! BOL!

3. Oskar says:

I’m glad that you had such a successful Passover meal/party! What a good boy, I get nervous around small human people.

Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

• thank you so much Oskar! I know you know I feel. Thankfully I have peace and quiet today! All the better to hear my barking! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

4. Old Kitty says:

Awwwww sweet Dakota!! You do no wrong and are indeed the perfect gentleman doggy! Yay for such a fun Passover celebration! It’s great that you got to see little beans too! They sound ever so cute!

Have a lovely rest now! Happy Passover!!! Take care
    x

Hi Old Kitty! Hi to Charlie too! Awww thank you for saying I do no wrong! Yep I am a good boy!! Yes it was fun but I was happy when everyone left!!! BOL! The “little beans” were adorable though! Do you believe Mom is STILL in her PJ’s???? xoxo

5. Kame says:

You still look cute even though ypuare tired.
    By the way, who is the tiny people? Children?

Hi Kame! Thank you!! Yep “tiny people” are children! :)

6. We hope you had a wonderful Passover. We are having lots of people over on Sunday for Easter. I love guests, but Katy is not so fond of people. There is only one younger person coming, but she is three years older than me, not so little anymore. She still loves to play with us though.

Rest up and recharge those Sheltie batteries.

-Bailey & Katy

Hi Bailey and Katy! We had a pretty good time but I am like Katy…I get extremely shy around people that I either don’t like or I don’t know very well. When I like you I am all over you with kisses. My Mom and I hope you have a wonderful Easter!! We are so happy to have met you! We are now following your blog and are thrilled to be doing so! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

7. You did very well to the tiny people, Dakota. I think the best way to treat them is to ignore them or just stay there and let them give you loads of cuddles if they’re the gentle type tiny people. In fact, they’re some sort of sweet creatures too as long as they don’t pull your hair and tail but I bet nobody will do that to you as you’re a perfect gentleman.
    So glad that your humans have a great and lovely time! It must be very tiring for your humans to take care of so many people too, hope they have a good rest after that.
    ~ Eva

Hi Eva. Yes I did! My feelings were hurt though. Their Mommy and Daddy do not like me at all (they think that I don’t know that). They supposedly “love” dogs but have never taken the time to learn things that are inherent to other breeds (Like Shelties being shy at first)….they would barely let the 2 yr old “little person” near me and there was no reason to behave that way. I was interested in him and the baby, I never made a quick move, I never barked. They decided a long time ago that they do not like me. It is very sad. They expect you to fuss over their dogs and then they pretty much ignore me. My Mom said we had a nice time just to be nice BOL…she doesn’t care for people who don’t like ME!

8. Datoka, Sound like your mommy have a really good time : )
    I’m not a fan of so many human in the house, Normally I was out or hide under the bed. I hope your brother, Cody was doing alright with the pawty.
    Mommy and me was tired too. We didn’t go anywhere but we think it’s because of a dramatic weather change. I love love to do lots of nap in these day.
    Take Care and Please say ” Hi ” to Cody for me
    Love
    xoxo

9. Dakota says:

Hi Puddy! That was so nice of you to stop by my blog. I am honored!
    I am not a fan of having so many humans in the house either…you know what? My Mom isn’t either!!! BOL!!!
    Cody was smart, he just went into another room…he came out for a few minutes and waited til most of them left.
    Mommy is still sooooooo tired! She has been so busy this week that she has barely had time to return any phone calls she has gotten and she is trying to get around to the blogs as much as possible. She just has been too busy!
    I will for sure tell Cody you said hi! ((((hugs))) to you and your Mommy!
    Barks, licks and LOVE, Dakota